Declined Used an alt to bypass a ban 3 months ago, didn't know it was a perma ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruh momento

Jul 12, 2020
I've been perma banned from wonderland for at least 3 months now because of this, and the original ban was for trolling on a jailbreak server. I was wondering if there was any way to receive an unban for this, or at least a lower ban sentence? like waiting another month? Didn't decide to appeal this ban until today, and I doubt I have many options. Thank you for your time. And yeah I should have read the rules that's on me, what you decide to do is up to you, I believe I should be unbanned because I have learned my lesson (seen by me being banned now for at least 3 months) hopefully I'll be able to join these amazing servers again.
Post automatically merged:

I've been perma banned from wonderland for at least 3 months now because of this, and the original ban was for trolling on a jailbreak server. I was wondering if there was any way to receive an unban for this, or at least a lower ban sentence? like waiting another month? Didn't decide to appeal this ban until today, and I doubt I have many options. Thank you for your time. And yeah I should have read the rules that's on me, what you decide to do is up to you.
My steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/fortnitegamer699/
The one I used months back to bypass : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106935081

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
So avoiding a ban isn't allowed even if it's not permanent. As well, the alt you used you continued to break rules and be racist. In the last two months you have also managed to troll on several other communities including our partnered community, Elysium.tf, which you were recently banned for racism and grabbing the logs from there you made a ddos threat just last week. I will not be unbanning you as you clearly have not changed. You can try appealing again in one month.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.