Declined USN peepoo appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnpeepoo

Sep 30, 2020
Discord: USN peepoo#7060

What Happened :I had injected cheats on a Wonderland.tf turbine server and got banned by SMAC 2 months ago.

Why I should be unbanned: Because I just want to be given any sort of second chance, and that as much as the saying "once a cheater always a cheater" goes around on cheating appeals i'm past that point in my life and no longer cheat, or ever cheat on tf2 again. It was my first time learning you could cheat on tf2 and I injected a public cheat with an Injector that I thought wouldn't get me vacced (In hindsight this was very fucking stupid since i didn't know much about VAC in the first place). I got banned once i joined the server and realized that this isn't right since community servers take up most of the time I play on tf2 meeting amazing people and getting better at the game naturally, and then deleted both the cheat and injector off my PC. I first off want to apologize for breaking a major rule, without any forethought of the consequences and reasoning behind cheating and possibly ruining someone's day. It's my fault and I own up to it no matter what. I've been thinking about appealing my ban for a week or so since the opening of a new Harvest server and as i said before, just want a second chance to play on wonderland.tf servers legitimately and to be a better player. If this appeal gets denied I'll understand.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While we have recently decided to give a second chance for cheating bans, these chances are only given if certain requirements are met. One of these requirements is that the cheating offense was a one-time incident, and just by searching your SteamID on Google, I can tell that is not the case. In fact, you cheated ~2 weeks ago on our sister community >ban link<.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.