Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
While I'm not the most experienced dealing with getting a girlfriend (Probably cuz im a weeb who sticks with my 2D women), Here are a couple ideas on how to get a girl to fall head over heels in love with you (or not, Idk)
1. Alright, the first and most obvious is to compliment her. Tell her she looks good and that shes smart and whatnot. Boost your ego a little bit, show off, tell her whats special about you.
2. Big ol teddy bear. Can never go wrong with a 3 foot plush bear
3. Set up some super elaborate pickup line, like the lime one I always tell.(Ask if you need elaboration) or do something creative
4. Sing or write her a song. Especially when its a song she knows and your not a good singer and your just trying to do your best and impress her
5. Listen, this one is by far what I think is the best way. Get her a rose, some chocolates, and ask her out. There is nothing wrong with being upfront and simple. She'll respect you for that and as you hopefully get to know each other, things might work out and things might not. Anyways, that special one is out there for everyone. It's just a matter of patience and looking in all the right places for you.
6. If none of these work, show her your meme page. It's sure to make her panties drop faster than Kaepernick can kneel
-Weeb out

Status
Not open for further replies.