• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined VIP Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

=WL=Razor

Jul 26, 2018
I have noticed that if a VIP does a votegag or votemute on a player the gag/mute gets canceled when the player rejoins the server. Its a very easy way for the player who deserves to be gaged/muted for some time to instantly get it removed. I think it would be a good idea for the VIP's mute/gag to last for a predetermined time limit like the admin mute/gag. I don't believe it should be a very long time limit but I don't think it should be removed by just rejoing the server.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
Yes, the VIP vote powers are predetermined in terms of duration (unlike staff powers), but it is not their job to carry out votes. They're not a staff member. I get what you mean about how it should not get removed when they leave, but the default vote durations are so short that the difference between waiting and leaving isn't that major. -support

Reactions: floot_guy

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
most people don’t realize it, so if they leave and join and continue doing it the person is intending to troll, my best advice is to go on discord and really stress the need for help or record it. I agree with socks and think by that point that’s really where a staff member should deal with it. However, I’m unsure if you are a vip? But my best advice is, if it’s clear no staff are coming on and you have your recording just keep votekicking him every time he attempts to do whatever it is they’re doing, easy to kick them and they have to keep rejoining. In the end who’s the real winner? you.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
my best advice is to go on discord and really stress the need for help

they should have done so already, due to the fact that they have vote gagged/mute

I have noticed that if a VIP does a votegag or votemute on a player the gag/mute gets canceled when the player rejoins the server. Its a very easy way for the player who deserves to be gaged/muted for some time to instantly get it removed. I think it would be a good idea for the VIP's mute/gag to last for a predetermined time limit like the admin mute/gag. I don't believe it should be a very long time limit but I don't think it should be removed by just rejoing the server.

Vips are not staff, they are to only use their powers when staff is not available

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I personally wanna comment that I agree with the above.

It also gives those with VIP with wicked hearts, the ability to give longer punishments for no reason, even though they shouldn't even abuse it in the first place. Back seating and such is also against the rules.

Along with a ton of people getting vip recently cause of giveaway, someone could easily manipulate the power.

Vip isn't meant to carry out jobs, that's left for staff.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Yeah if they’re avoiding it you can make a report, if they continue to do the thing you intended the vote for try voteban, vips aren’t suppose to be staff anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.