• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

General VIP suggestions

Carlo

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2020
Sofia, Bulgaria
There's already a SourceMod plugin, I'll link it if the idea gets approved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More :
Playing as Engineer is not boring anymore. With this plugin you can enable music on your dispenser, and chill as Engi when building up your sentry and drinking your beer. If you are enough close to the dispenser, you can hear the music others too. It plays instrumental chill music, and its not loud so it won't disturb others.(or add a feature to enable disable dispenser music if someone don't want to listen to it) As second image displays, when playing music it displays specific thumbnail, which is also useful in case you want to understand the music played without listening to it.(if you have mute the music, but when you see the image you can see the music and say for example: Oh, that's my song, and then turn on dispenser music.)

Thank you for the attention, have a good day ! :blobowowink:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These things only are not included in the plugin.
Post automatically merged:

I like it +1
I hope someone creates this. That would be cool.
Thank you! :)

Reactions: Enginee

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
A day called female day all characters become female same size as normal characters and no powers just female characters instead of male.

just felt like putting this suggestions to read some of your comments:goodsmile:

Carlo

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2020
Sofia, Bulgaria
Dispenser Music
View attachment 6141View attachment 6142
Description:
Adds musics to dispensers.

Features :
  • Handles hooking music events to dispenser entities
  • Picks a song by random
  • Figures out song time
  • Plays songs
  • !dispenser command for players to determine if they want their dispenser to play music
More :
Playing as Engineer is not boring anymore. With this plugin you can enable music on your dispenser, and chill as Engineer when building up your sentry and drinking your beer. If you are enough close to the dispenser, you can hear the music others too. It plays instrumental chill music, and its not loud so it won't disturb others.(or add a feature to enable disable dispenser music if someone don't want to listen to it) As second image displays, when playing music it displays specific thumbnail, which is also useful in case you want to understand the music played without listening to it.(if you have mute the music, but when you see the image you can see the music and say for example: Oh, that's my song, and then turn on dispenser music.)

Bumping. Also here's the plugin : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1982288

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
Ability to slap/rocket/smite ourselves (Not on other players)
i'd LOVE to have this implemented. as admins said, it could be an annoyance to others, but wouldn't be if we were given a cooldown.
how about a 5 minute cooldown? i'm supporting this all the way

it's a great replacement for kill-binding

Reactions: Floot

iSplat

Apr 18, 2020
Some servers are really REALLY unbalanced and it annoys me to an extent where i just ragequit. So i decided that there should be a votescramble teams option in the vipmenu. This should apply for both vip and vip+.

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
Lighten up the !votemenu restrictions just a little bit.

View attachment 8669
Now, this is what I mainly want to be changed ever since I got vip+ perks, 15-20 is quite a long time, and it is very rare this is gonna happen, maybe turn it down to 10-15 minutes. I think that these restrictions were made so the staff could punish them instead, but then these perks kinda feel useless tbh.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Dispenser Music
View attachment 6141View attachment 6142
Description:
Adds musics to dispensers.

Features :
  • Handles hooking music events to dispenser entities
  • Picks a song by random
  • Figures out song time
  • Plays songs
  • !dispenser command for players to determine if they want their dispenser to play music
More :
Playing as Engineer is not boring anymore. With this plugin you can enable music on your dispenser, and chill as Engi when building up your sentry and drinking your beer. If you are enough close to the dispenser, you can hear the music others too. It plays instrumental chill music, and its not loud so it won't disturb others.(or add a feature to enable disable dispenser music if someone don't want to listen to it) As second image displays, when playing music it displays specific thumbnail, which is also useful in case you want to understand the music played without listening to it.(if you have mute the music, but when you see the image you can see the music and say for example: Oh, that's my song, and then turn on dispenser music.)

+1