Resolved Vriska Admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: STEAM_1:0:135518556
Player name: Vriska
Date of incident: June 23 2018
Server name / IP: Jailbreak LA
Proof of evidence in form of : proof? PROOF? ADMINS ARE ALWAYS HIDDEN SO THERE CANT BE PROOF THATS WHY THEY HAVE IT SET LIKE THAT
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible: I was arguing with someone on blu on why I was free killed then it wasn't getting anywhere and I was literally giving up on arguing and then vriska steps in and says ohh stop arguing or what ever the prick said and then I was dead still so I typed in chat "vriska said stop ;0" and then .3 seconds later I was disconnected and banned with out even a reason popping up on why I was banned

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
First you were not freekilled and I told you to drop the subject as you were spamming the chatbox. You continued complain about the "freekill" so I asked you again to stop arguing as you were not going to be respawned.
so I typed in chat "vriska said stop ;0" and then .3 seconds later I was disconnected and banned with out even a reason popping up on why I was banned
This is simply inaccurate. The last thing you said before I banned you was Screenshot 36

then I banned you for a day for arguing with staff and disrespect (thanks @Khaz).

First you were not freekilled and I told you to drop the subject as you were spamming the chatbox. You continued complain about the "freekill" so I asked you again to stop arguing.

This is simply inaccurate. The last thing you said before I banned you was View attachment 1006

then I banned you for a day for arguing with staff and disrespect (thanks @Khaz).

How was I arguing with YOU THOUGH?? I WAS ARUGING WITH THE PERSON ON BLUE and okay I didn't say anything about not being semi disrespectful it literally says above "Stud says vriska said stop" "so stop"

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
Are you willfully ignoring the part where it says "not arguing with an imbecile"? I was not going to wait another few minutes after that for you to stop complaining about being freekilled and the entire screenshot above is what you said after I warned you to stop, before that you had said
Screenshot 38

And I did say to stop complaining about the "freekill" as the round was almost over and I wouldn't respawn you anyway.

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
I do not have to provide you with proof that you were not freekilled just because you feel entitled to it. If you so desperately want to prove that I was a abusing then that is up to you.

@Khaz I can't prove a thing she was hidden in spectator mode she wasn't using chat she used her mic once what can I do really other than use my words, she's saying she gave me a warning that she didn't give me, she's saying she was on my free kill but she really wasn't the only side she was on was the person that was on blue its called picking and choosing sides its what admins do best

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
While the situation was seemingly pretty hectic and unclear, I must also vouch for vriska in the sense that the situation could've certainly been misunderstood. Nevertheless I feel like (looking at your chatlogs which contain various insults) a day ban may have been just solely for the inappropriate language you displayed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.