Declined Walnuts i didnt mass freekill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
all but 1 person on the server wanted to do that day (all reds vs blue with ff on) and you came out of no where 4 rounds later and guard banned me for team kill for 30 min and then left and banned me with mfk for 1440 but the entire server was telling you not to ban me. Just because im a good spy main and can defend myself from dying doesnt mean its mfk also half the ppl went in armoury.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
I came to the server that you were in due to this report
Screen Shot 2018 10 07 at 194753Screen Shot 2018 10 07 at 194729

all but 1 person on the server wanted to do that day
There were many other people who protested your idea, of "all reds vs blue with ff on". In fact I received many reports of you when the ordeal was happening.

(all reds vs blue with ff on)
The day you are talking about is similar to "The Purge" this game mode is an Lr only, you cannot do this if it was not requested for.

and you came out of no where 4 rounds later and guard banned me for team kill for 30 min and then left and banned me with mfk for 1440
I was there for the round that you decided to ask everyone if they wanted a "all reds vs blues with ff on" day, with some of them saying yes, and some saying no, you decided you were in the rules in doing so.

(SideNote: Even if all reds say yes, you cannot break the rules. For example if your mom says kill him, and you do, you can still be charged for murder.)

In doing so I was going to team ban for 24 hours, due to mfk. What stopped me was that in the next round you said to the reds again "Who wants to do it again" Because you said this I decided to wait in order to see what you would do. The decision was made that you would do a normal round. In this round you turned on ff and killed a teammate. At this point I team banned for team kill, forgetting that you were the one who mass free killed.
Screen Shot 2018 10 07 at 195317
After realising that you were the same person I replaced the 30min ban with a 24hour ban, for mfk.

but the entire server was telling you not to ban me.
This is false as shown by the report I got on discord and the many other ones I got while I was on the server.

Just because im a good spy main and can defend myself from dying doesnt mean its mfk
You would be correct, but because you started a "Purge-Like" day it made all you kills, free kills.

also half the ppl went in armoury.
You started killing them as soon as you opened the cell doors, some were able to get passed you and the other guards into armoury to defend themselves.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
(SideNote: Even if all reds say yes, you cannot break the rules. For example if your mom says kill him, and you do, you can still be charged for murder.)
I feel offended that you used my mum as an example in that situation. You poor poor soul, that is very toxic.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
I feel offended that you used my mum as an example in that situation. You poor poor soul, that is very toxic.

Is this your defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.