Resolved Warden Freekilling (Multiple Times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8006

ID: Player Name: sulaiman2006yt
Date: 05/24/2020
Server: Wonderland Jailbreak - NY #2
What Happened: So I will explain what happened in the video. In the first part, I put where he states that he will call by your class or your cosmetics (He says this after messing up). Also, the video shows the spy on the top right, which will be important later. In the next part, the warden calls for a "Black Mars Spy," which is not a real cosmetic in the game. The spy stays in the kitchen, as it is not a cosmetic, but the warden just free kills him. The next part isn't breaking any rule, but just shows his lack of knowledge of the rules. He told us to go to jeopardy, which we did. Then, he states for us to go behind our podiums but randomly says "All Reds Are Pardoned," as if we did something wrong, which we didn't. The last part shows that someone did an illegal reset of DR (Not sure who), but then the warden just decides to free kill all the reds in DR after the illegal reset, as they were "Taking too long."
Also, he free killed more people, but I didn't record it. I know you guys don't take someone's word as proof, but trust me, he free killed more people than what the video showed. It's just no one expected it, and I didn't record it, which sucks. However, I recorded after he free killed, which he ended up free killing even more.
Proof: Youtube Video

Post automatically merged:

I also noticed that in the end, the heavy also free killed the reds in DR, so I will also include him in the report.
ID: Name: BoxTrotSpy

Last edited by a moderator:

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
At the end the warden gave the order to finish the trap by 9:20, which is why they were killed.
Can you provide the steamid of Lil' pyro, this was the user who reset deathrun.

D

Deleted member 8006

However, whenever DR is illegally resetted, it causes the 3 grass tile trap (This was the next trap they were going to) to become literally impossible to do. All 3 of the grass tiles would've broken, which would have killed all the Reds and make it unfair. It's pretty much the same thing as saying to jump into lava and whoever survives last wins LR (Or jump into sweeper water while the game is active and see which one survives). If this is a bug that is currently in the server, then I gotta report that as a bug, as that ALWAYS happens when the game is illegally resetted in DR.
Even if that last part is considered not free killing, it still does not dismiss the first 3 (2) parts of the video.
I'll also give the ID for Lil' Pyro, as I guess that's who resetted it.
ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tonyhalo05
Name: Lil' Pyro

D

Deleted member 8006

Another video to prove that Lil' Pyro (Not original person reported in this thread, but the one who illegally restarted DR) should be punished. Today, he free killed a bunch of people for no reason. In the video, I was in the top cell, so I couldn't see the people being free killed, but the kill feed just shows him killing a lot of people that were in their cells, although the only day was out of cell rebel day. Also, everyone in voice chat was saying that he was free killing, which the warden also said he was free killing as well.
ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tonyhalo05
Name: Lil' Pyro
Date: Either 05/24/20 or 05/25/20, around midnight time Central.
Proof: Youtube Video

Status
Not open for further replies.