Invalid warden hoarder,mic barelly functioning 6 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

oreos

Former Oreoman
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
The screenshot evidence provided by you isnt enough for us to be able to tell whether the user you have reported really had a bad microphone/ was micspamming, If no video evidence is provided in the next 24 hours I'll close this thread.

The screenshot evidence provided by you isnt enough for us to be able to tell whether the user you have reported really had a bad microphone/ was micspamming, If no video evidence is provided in the next 24 hours I'll close this thread.
how canni upload demos?

oreos

Former Oreoman
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
You can find your demos in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\.
The file will be [filename].dem.
Once you find the file you can just drag it into the "write your reply.." box and it will automatically be uploaded.

oreos

Former Oreoman
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
You can check which one is the correct one by doing: playdemo (demoname) in console

You can check which one is the correct one by doing: playdemo (demoname) in console
the problem is that they are numbers and dates,it js going to take a while before i get the right one so please make the topic close aftwr 36-48 hours

oreos

Former Oreoman
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★

oreos

Former Oreoman
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
In the 42 minute demo you have provided me with, only 43~ seconds showed Tuwshuu2k, that while having a meh microphone simply gave normal and understandable orders, therefore i have decided not to punish him.

Status
Not open for further replies.