• We are giving away VIP+ and a bunch of games! Check out the Giveaways section.

Warden Tier List

StarOfSouls

it's not fair
★ VIP ★
I would say inaccurate, as it does not take into account the skill factor of whoever is playing whatever class.

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
if you're playing jailbreak you're already making a bad choice so all are bad

Vick

Member ★
personally, I think engie is rated too low, he has a shotgun that generally does more damage than a spies revolver does. His melee damage is also higher and he has a pistol. He should atleast be higher than spy imo. Also, almost every class with under 150ll get rushed if not on guard.

Last edited:
personally, I think engie is rated too low, he has a shotgun that generally does more damage than a spies revolver does. His melee damage is also higher and he has a pistol. He should atleast be higher than spy imo. Also, almost every class with under 150ll get rushed if not on guard.
The reason I ranked him lower is that he really doesn't bring that special to the table compared to the other classes. Amy other class with a shotgun has more health and his pistol isn't too great. At least Spy can backstab and run Ambassador/Diamondback, giving him some kind of niche comparatively.

Mc_Duck ♫ ||-//

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Soldier can easily freehit, and there is no rank in what is best. Its what you as warden are capable of, and what you want to do as warden.

Vladdleco

Member ★
Spy is underated I think. I mainly play spy if I'm warden with ambassador.
You can easily too shot most of the classes if you have a good aim (or if you are lucky) and you can os with a stab.

Vick

Member ★
The reason I ranked him lower is that he really doesn't bring that special to the table compared to the other classes. Amy other class with a shotgun has more health and his pistol isn't too great. At least Spy can backstab and run Ambassador/Diamondback, giving him some kind of niche comparatively.
That'd be hard. I'd not sacrifice being able to stab than being able to just shot the enemy with more change of killing the enemy. The revolvers only have 1 clip being fired every time, the shotgun has a couple. I get your first point though, which is why I only wanted the engie to at least be in the rank D.

Skorpo3.0

Member ★
How is demo man last bro trust me you don't want to mess with a sticky jumping demo man on warday .