Status
Not open for further replies.

{-.-}

Dec 9, 2017
I've Have Found Lots Of Spammers And People Who Were Not Following The Rule
"Talking Different Languages Other Than English Is Forbidden In Our Servers".

Please Get More Admins Active Or Kick Other Admins Who Aren't Active.
I've Been Annoyed And Really Mad At These People...

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
I'm also European :p In fact i'm in England, and unfortuntely there isn't a staff member who is able to fill a slot when no other admins are able to be online right now. We have plenty of staff members that can help for a lot of the day, and of course applications are open still, but it's a little silly and a bit too much to ask for complete 24/7 availability for staff members, considering not every staff member is paid to do what they do. It's entirely voluntary, and the staff donate their free time ( and in some cases money too i guess :p ) just as you donate your free time to playing on our servers.

tl;dr we can't promise that there's always going to be an admin online for every hour of the day, staff have lives outside of the game just like you do :b1:

{-.-}

Dec 9, 2017
I'm also European :p In fact i'm in England, and unfortuntely there isn't a staff member who is able to fill a slot when no other admins are able to be online right now. We have plenty of staff members that can help for a lot of the day, and of course applications are open still, but it's a little silly and a bit too much to ask for complete 24/7 availability for staff members, considering not every staff member is paid to do what they do. It's entirely voluntary, and the staff donate their free time ( and in some cases money too i guess :p ) just as you donate your free time to playing on our servers.

tl;dr we can't promise that there's always going to be an admin online for every hour of the day, staff have lives outside of the game just like you do :b1:
i can BE ONLINE 24/7! but noone recruit me ;(

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
i can BE ONLINE 24/7! but noone recruit me ;(
It is impossible that you or any staff member can be on 24/7. You have to accept that we are humans with jobs and educations that come before the game. It’s incredibly disrespectful to believe that we are not active or don’t try to deal with every problem. However we have a limited number of staff, and we only accept players who are actually responsible enough to handle the role. If you truly believe you’re good enough to be staff you can apply, we do not “recruit” members.

Last edited:

{-.-}

Dec 9, 2017
It is impossible that you or any staff member can be on 24/7. You have to accept that we are humans with jobs and educations that come before the game. It’s incredibly disrespectful to believe that we are not active or don’t try to deal with every problem. However we have a limited numver of staff, and we only accept players who are actually responsible enough to handle the role. If you truly believe you’re good enough to be staff you can apply, we do not “recruit” members.
ok ok... (Crying Inside)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't have much to add that hasn't already been stated except this:

If you encounter a rule breaker or hacker in-game you can use /call as thats our go-to for handling that type of stuff a lot. If that doesn't work you can also use #report-to-staff on our Discord or add a staff member on Steam as those are also efficient methods to reporting a rule breaker. As for filing reports on the forums, I'd only reccomend that as a last resort if the methods I mentioned above don't work.

Sanxis

★ Donor ★
Aug 14, 2017
Nowhere
I've Have Found Lots Of Spammers And People Who Were Not Following The Rule
"Talking Different Languages Other Than English Is Forbidden In Our Servers".

Please Get More Admins Active Or Kick Other Admins Who Aren't Active.
I've Been Annoyed And Really Mad At These People...

Well all have our personal lifes. What you've just said is just selfish , every staff member doing their job as good as they can ! As an european staff member you have no idea how many reports we have to deal with everyday. We cant check every server at the same time so this is why the servers have !calladmin . I suggest you to use the command instead of whining about the staff. We are all human beings and the world doesnt revolve around the server you are playing on. Use the command to report the players , notify the admins on the discord ( it doesnt matter if someone is from US or EU , they will come to deal with the problem nevertheless) or take screenshots / record videos of the players breaking the rules and post them here. Just because we may not able to come in the right time doesnt mean we cant deal with them later. Every bit of evidence helps us catching these players. It is better than pointlessly whining you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.