We need more staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Chiefkat

Jun 7, 2018
I play alot of tf2 jailbreak and theres always one problem theres not enough admin. Theres all ways a blue that breaking the rules,has no mic,or is just new.These players rune the game and theres is no admin there to stop them

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
1. Report on discord, it's much more likely to get a response.
2. Record it, so if an admin doesn't respond you'll have proof later.
3. Apply to become admin, you'll most likely be denied as admins only accept people who they TRULY believe will be good for the community, but it's worth a shot if you do it right.

bappo

Jun 10, 2018
Japan
In any community its simply impossible to have 24/7 coverage of a server, unless said server has an obscene amount of admins/mods. Other communities i've administrated there was a solid 7-8 admins on a Jailbreak server yet it was impossible to keep watch constantly, due to various real life circumstances and how engaged you are in the game. Nobody can sit through playing the same game for ridiculous amount of hours constantly, especially when its a gamemode like jailbreak.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
But there never on when you need them
Well think about it this way: When an admin isn't always there to help you when you need help, they may be helping another server that needs help. We have hundreds of players on our servers daily, who want help just as much as you do, and only so much staff. It's not as simple as we can hire more staff either, we need to keep up standards for who becomes a staff member, to ensure we have staff who do their job sufficiently and keep the servers well. I can tell you from experience that if we lowered our standards for who became a staff member, and just hired unqualified individuals, we'd have issues with staff not properly doing their job & being abusive.

More admins won’t fix it. If you want a more reliable jailbreak then you need to be more active in the community. Discord is where you can report them. And Make sure to take videos and screenshots for proof of an admin can’t be reached at that moment. Btw we want all of wonderlands servers to be secure and fun for all users but some people will still ruin it and that is the way it will always be but less of those people will still be better.

Jackson

Jul 1, 2018
Canada
yeah there are alot of strict admins, i would be willing to be an admin
i dont loose my cool unless free killed over and over for a few hours but aside from that im usually just there having fun being a guard or inmate

Marko

Jul 3, 2018
Serbia
if youre 16 or higher or youre mature enough you can be one, and yes mate you need to have a good mic, like REALLY GOOD mic. and if you were banned at some point, well,good luck, and on your profile theres a comment freekiller in jb...

Jackson

Jul 1, 2018
Canada
if youre 16 or higher or youre mature enough you can be one, and yes mate you need to have a good mic, like REALLY GOOD mic. and if you were banned at some point, well,good luck, and on your profile theres a comment freekiller in jb...
i dont feel the need to be an admin, i just like the thought of it. so if im declined for some reason it doesnt matter

Reactions: Marko
Status
Not open for further replies.