weapon bans (jailbreak)

is there like a list of weapons that r banned? if theres not can yall tell me wat weapons r banned

TacticalPug

Off the top of my head, Atomizer, Amputator, pan, Eureka Effect and I think your eternal reward? or am I thinking of something else

Connor

₮ⱧɆ ₳₦ĐⱤØłĐ ₴Ɇ₦₮ ฿Ɏ ₵Ɏ฿ɆⱤⱠł₣Ɇ
★ VIP ★
In an update they made it so the Your Eternal Reward is allowed, and I'm pretty sure you can use the Amputator, but I'm not sure. It'd be best to check. *You are correct about the Eureka Effect and Pan

UberCharge!!

A Wild Birb
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
From what i know. Banned weapons include: The Frying Pan, The Eureka effect, The Atomizer, And i think The Amputator as well. Might be wrong since i don't equip these weapons really anyways so D:

Connor

₮ⱧɆ ₳₦ĐⱤØłĐ ₴Ɇ₦₮ ฿Ɏ ₵Ɏ฿ɆⱤⱠł₣Ɇ
★ VIP ★
From what i know. Banned weapons include: The Frying Pan, The Eureka effect, The Atomizer, And i think The Amputator as well. Might be wrong since i don't equip these weapons really anyways so D:
I think the amputator was unbanned considering i remember a medic doing its taunt

Ms.Kris

Full Time La Jailbreak Mother.
★ VIP ★
/weps has since been removed. Atomizer, Gunslinger, Eureka Effect, dueling shields(when weps was a thing), dueling boots(again during weps), amputator, Normal Pan, Dueling smg and Cozy camper(used by warpaint glitch).Your Eternal Reward was banned(Not Anymore). I believe this is all. You shouldnt be able to use them. Cept 1 dont do it as it is exploiting.