Weird Story!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ghosty560, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Ghosty560

Ghosty560 Member ★

So, I hade a late night studying my head off, I buried my self in maths... (trigonometry, algebra)
    I was tired, so I decided to stay in the study room and slept on the couch. Next day, I woke up on the bed. I didn't even remember it until later that day my friend talked about how he didn't get some bits of the work, then I thought: "woah, I slept on the couch and woke up on the bed!" Obviously I was certain this happened sometime ago when I was a kid, but has anything odd occurred to you? (This is also my first ever post on anything ^^)

2. Eight

Eight Restless Super-Admin ★

Did you ever figure out how you went from the couch to the bed?

3. Ghosty560

Ghosty560 Member ★

Nope. Baffled me as well as others, from what I've heard, this has occurred to others as well. From what I can gather, I've either sleepwalked, been physically picked up and dumped there or I somehow gained an ability to teleport. Pretty unlikely for me to sleep walk or get carried to bed, I am a light sleeper and wake up at the slightest of noise, pretty darn weird though, I can't think of any other possibilities...
    :blobfacepalm:

4. Eight

Eight Restless Super-Admin ★

Teleport, maybe? :wink:

Sounds weird though, perhaps you were really sleepy then? Most likely explanation seems to be that you were moved IMO.

5. Ghosty560

Ghosty560 Member ★

Hopefully, would really like that ability though! Shame anyways, hopefully your day would be well organized and understandable than mine
    :blobmario:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice