Weird Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I hade a late night studying my head off, I buried my self in maths... (trigonometry, algebra)
I was tired, so I decided to stay in the study room and slept on the couch. Next day, I woke up on the bed. I didn't even remember it until later that day my friend talked about how he didn't get some bits of the work, then I thought: "woah, I slept on the couch and woke up on the bed!" Obviously I was certain this happened sometime ago when I was a kid, but has anything odd occurred to you? (This is also my first ever post on anything ^^)

Did you ever figure out how you went from the couch to the bed?
Nope. Baffled me as well as others, from what I've heard, this has occurred to others as well. From what I can gather, I've either sleepwalked, been physically picked up and dumped there or I somehow gained an ability to teleport. Pretty unlikely for me to sleep walk or get carried to bed, I am a light sleeper and wake up at the slightest of noise, pretty darn weird though, I can't think of any other possibilities...
:blobfacepalm:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Nope. Baffled me as well as others, from what I've heard, this has occurred to others as well. From what I can gather, I've either sleepwalked, been physically picked up and dumped there or I somehow gained an ability to teleport. Pretty unlikely for me to sleep walk or get carried to bed, I am a light sleeper and wake up at the slightest of noise, pretty darn weird though, I can't think of any other possibilities...
:blobfacepalm:
Teleport, maybe? :wink:

Sounds weird though, perhaps you were really sleepy then? Most likely explanation seems to be that you were moved IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.