Welcome To Manga Recommendation Center

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
#1 - Spy X Family

If you haven't read the manga yet, you should definitely read it. It's awesome!
Spy × Family is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Tatsuya Endo. The story follows a spy who has to "build a family" in order to execute a mission, not realizing that the girl he adopts as a daughter and the woman he agrees to be in a fake marriage with are a mind reader and an assassin.
Source

Loid Folger, aka "Twilight" (code name), he's a cold spy and efficient for his job, doing whatever it takes to complete the mission, from dating his target's daughter to becoming a father.
Anya (known as "Subject 007" in the laboratory) is a 6 year old girl that can read their mind, her family is unknown. Although, she was adopted by Loid Folger, the purpose of it is he is taking a mission, his requirement to finish a mission is to have a family. She's a fun person, all she wants is to have a happy family.
Yor Briar (Due to faked marriage to a spy, Loid folger, Her last name was changed to Folger.) is a hitman that assassinates people when it comes to a mission. She is a shy, nice person towards her "Family", the purpose of her agreeing to fake marry Loid Folger is she was told by her friends to get a boyfriend. Loid Forger agreed to fake marry her just for his mission.
SPOILER: Loid and Yor don't know what are their true identity is, but Anya does.

I'm not going to tell you more about it

My thoughts:
The manga of Spy X Family is exciting, beautiful, and funny. The drawings and characters look good, also some scenes there look nice. Right now, I am waiting for the next chapter and expecting a happy ending.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Eight and Floot

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
#2 - Senpai ga Urusai Kouhai no Hanashi (My senpai is annoying)
Comedy and Romantic Manga

Senpai ga Urusai Kouhai no Hanashi is just a funny manga, 2 workers, a short girl and a tall man. Both of them work at the same building.

Harumi Takeda is a Motivation person that helps everyone in his workplace, and muscular man. His co-worker is Futaba Igarashi, the short girl.

Futaba Igarashi is a new worker short girl that is shy and sometimes helpful. Also, she's good at cooking. Her co-worker is Harumi Takeda (Don't get the wrong idea on her age and looks. She's an adult woman, as she said it in the manga.)

Other characters will be on manga, you can check it out. If you're lazy, just click here

My thoughts: The manga seems alright to me, it's funny and cute. Nothing's bad or sexual stuff in it if I am right.

• Wow
Reactions: Floot

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
#3 - Pseudo Harem (School life, comedy and romantic) [Short manga chapters]

No poster for now, I'm on mobile.

It's a manga of 2 high schoolers who are close to each other.

Her name is Rin Nanakura, she's probably good at acting according to the 1st chapter. She has a crush on 2nd year boy.
His name is Eiji Kitahama. he's close to Nanakura as they are hanging out always.
I couldn't get more details about them. If you want to know more about them, you can either read the manga or go to Animelist.

My thoughts: the manga seems okay, it's wholesome and cute. I haven't finish the chapters yet so lol.

• Woah

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Sorry for the delay, I was taking a break on reading manga and do gaming instead lol
#4 - Tomo-Chan Wa Onnanoko! (Tomo-Chan is a Girl!)

This manga has more than 900 chapters, each chapters are 1 page only. This story is about 2 childhood friends hanging out always, Tomo Aizawa (The red hair girl) has a crush on Jun (the black hair guy). Due to Tomo's behavior aren't girly since their childhood days, he treated her as a guy.

She is a tomboy and a childhood friend of Jun. She studied taekwondo in her father's place and loves sports. Also, she is in love with Jun.

He's a chill person and sometimes motivated, he has the same hobby as Tomo Aizawa. Due to his muscle-brained nature, he doesn't even know that Tomo is a girl.

She is a childhood friend of Tomo and Junichirou , also a chill person, due to some problems with Tomo and Jun, she helps her to make Jun realize that Tomo is a girl.

The manga is funny and sometimes cute to see. It's a 8/10 for me.

Last edited:
  • Wow