Well, kinda late on this but who cares anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoS

May 11, 2018
Hello! My name is chaos. I am a TF2 player and the most stingy hat stockpiler on the face of the internet.

I am not very new to the server but I never really got the chance to do this. Either way, I am a nice guy in general with a bit of comedy mixed in and a goddamn scout main. But not entirely, I also main Engineer, Spy, Soldier, Demo, and sometimes Pyro and Sniper. I joined steam in mid 2015 and usually only played MvM. But later I found community servers. During that period, I got to meet all kinds of people, play all kinds of maps and game types. And of course, BUY A TON OF HATS.

I found this server on the trade_plaza 2 server and I hung out there for a period of time and found some other servers, and I picked up on one of my favorite game types. Deathrun. Later I started getting involved in trading, scrap.tf, backpack.tf etc, I used to rely on the steam market until I found marketplace.tf where I spent a lot of money. And in the end it helped me shape my class loadouts and maybe the way I play. I don't know maybe skins do in fact equal skill. Here are my loudouts here, also my sun on a stick is a filler since I got to get my batsaber back from a friend of mine.

Attachments

• demoman.png
    demoman.png
    508.5 KB · Views: 5
  • engineer.png
    engineer.png
    484.4 KB · Views: 5
  • heavy.png
    heavy.png
    593.1 KB · Views: 5
  • medic.png
    medic.png