Invalid Welp i tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2018
I did, so now i cant fucking play tf2 anymore and the fact tht GAY FURRY is a title and u guys think nibba is bad jesus christ thx for ruining tf2 for me u guys its a game not a fucking a hate crime take ur shit little easier and i didnt even reffer to anybody so i just said it and he did not give a warning so just saying if u can redecide ur decision cuz i like playing jb and i dont want to turn to a 100x server type of guy

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your ban has already expired, there's no need to continue to conversation.

Racism is disallowed in all of its forms, including get-around terms that closely resemble actual racist slurs, as I've made very clear. Given the admin was already warning another user against not using "Nibba" (which you agreed in your first appeal), and they've said themselves they warned against racial slur variations, I can't seem to agree with you nor find anything backing your claim that they didn't give a warning.

It doesn't matter this is a game nor that we have "Gay Furry," as a tag, we have standards for what we allow just like any other community so we can ensure the best for the community.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.