What’s Ur Favorite Brand Of Gaming Tech?

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Yeah pretty much. Their keyboards and mice are solid, but really mainly display purposes. I have a Razer keyboard and mouse, and their great, though they are quite flashy.

Reactions: Floot

jeremy

Jul 23, 2019
If we’re talking peripherals, I’ve been using razer products for over 10 years, even had a mouse that still works from then, but replaced it just because. I’ve never had any issues with their products, but I could also be lucky. As far as general gaming tech goes, I like that VR is continuing to evolve with Valve jumping on with their kit. Can’t wait to see where it goes in the years to come.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
razer for mouse, specifically razer deathadder and razer viper (new)
also, steelseries has really great mice. specifically talking about the Rival series.

corsair for keyboards and headphones
Corsair VOID is an amazing headphone, looks great as well.

PS: don't buy corsair mice -.- it's not worth it.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Corsair for headphones, Razer for mouse, and keyboards are pretty flexible. However, Corsair keyboards ARE pretty good. As for pre-built computers, I’ve heard good things about Corsair.

Corsair VOID (as Toast said) is very effective, headphones I use.
Razer’s Naga Trinity mouse is a complete beast. The 12 button setup allows for a lot of different plays to be made efficiently.
And lastly, keyboards- any old one will do, however I’d suggest one with a wrist pad. Mechanical keyboards are also good, in my experience the keys aren’t as prone to falling off.

UncleSpyCrab

Oct 1, 2019
I’d say Alien, but I’d take any brand as long as software that runs or downloaded games on said computer doesn’t lag every few seconds lol, including stuff like Minecraft which isn’t too intense on better pc’s