What’s your opinion on the coronavirus spreading?

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Fucking stoopid boris Johnson would not close schools down and other countries such as turkey has big brain and closed their schools so it reduces there chances getting the coronavirus. F for coronavirus :katfeels:

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
very transmittable.
dangerous to 60 year-old people.

Schools are closed to contain it.

cool.

I've been isolated in my house for almost a week now.
Every day feels real long.

Went outside yesterday.
Nobody was there. Everything was closed; had a few debris of some trees that collapsed from a recent storm.

It almost feels like a zombie apocalypse, although it isn't.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
very transmittable.
dangerous to 60 year-old people.

Schools are closed to contain it.

cool.

I've been isolated in my house for almost a week now.
Every day feels real long.

Went outside yesterday.
Nobody was there. Everything was closed; had a few debris of some trees that collapsed from a recent storm.

It almost feels like a zombie apocalypse, although it isn't.
Lucky you your schools are closed my ain’t closed :/

Gibus

Forum Extremist
Feb 25, 2019
Asia
I really don't worry too much on it. Some people really overreact. I don't wear a mask and I didn't change my behaviour. Why wear a mask and deprive the people who need it? (there has been a mask shortage for healthcare workers). I don't leave the house that much anyways, and I still have school.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm not very worried about the coronavirus itself. Rather, what seems more worrying to me are the economic repercussions of the pandemic. The stock market has been hit bad by it, and there's even talks of another crash (although, that could easily be fearmongering, but still).

As for school, I'm going to be doing from home for two weeks. I like being home, but it will be a hurdle to get used to doing all of school online.

Reactions: Red

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Trust me you don’t want your school to shut down. Doing all your schoolwork online drains you and will eventually burn you out more than just normal schooling. Especially for me now considering I have my final IGCSE exams in 2 months, school shutting down is the last thing you would want.

As for the virus itself, I’m not worried about it at all. I’m more worried about the panic and false information that will be spread by it due to people having little to no knowledge on the matter itself.

Reactions: Red

Prisma

The one who sees
★ Donor ★
Nov 28, 2019
Although I think its in our best interests to stop the spread, there has been some problems that have arisen and have hit families across the nation hard. The big one being the economy as well as schools going down, mine of which was just shut down today. On top of that were acting like crazed maniacs stocking up on stuff like toilet paper?

I think a lot of false information is spreading and were overreacting, but its better to overreact than under react.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
The spread of this virus is stupid. No one listens to the government for some reason because they think that they are better than the government's rulings. They don't realize that they are trying to help us but, people being people don't listen and we suffer some more.

Someone posted something once and said this, " This whole quarantine feels like recess. Every time one person messes up we all get in trouble."

• Bruh
Reactions: laptivv

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Trust me you don’t want your school to shut down. Doing all your schoolwork online drains you and will eventually burn you out more than just normal schooling. Especially for me now considering I have my final IGCSE exams in 2 months, school shutting down is the last thing you would want.

As for the virus itself, I’m not worried about it at all. I’m more worried about the panic and false information that will be spread by it due to people having little to no knowledge on the matter itself.
so true

i got final exams in approx 2 months as well.
and they may be cancelled n shit

bro I'm scared someone hug me.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Living in the rural deep south, just about everybody has a decent amount of land. AKA next to nothing has changed. I can do whatever I want, my backyard is literally a forest. Unless plants get corona, I’m fine.

What scares me the most about corona (and it’s not that scary) is that me momma is a nurse and currently works around people that may have corona. Statistically she will probably be fine, but it’s still a bit scary.