What annoys you about your main?

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
This could be a load out, playstyle or even just things about them you dont like.
For example, I main sniper so:
I find Sydney sleeper quite annoying since it's very easy to use. Same with Machina bodyshotters, its just frustrating.
I also dislike double scoping and afterscoping and bodyshotting to be "better" than another sniper. Usually I love fighting snipers that are better than me and not stuck up. I tend to fight Mercu a bit, and it's fun even when I get my ass completely kicked, but I still play respectfully. Other snipers resort to tactics that most snipers dont like, I guess that's just a small number of sniper mains which is also quite annoying imo.
A lot of sniper mains can also be very toxic if you simply click on their head, which is something I guess annoys me about my main, or the people that main him.

Reactions: floot_guy

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
This could be a load out, playstyle or even just things about them you dont like.
For example, I main sniper so:
I find Sydney sleeper quite annoying since it's very easy to use. Same with Machina bodyshotters, its just frustrating.
I also dislike double scoping and afterscoping and bodyshotting to be "better" than another sniper. Usually I love fighting snipers that are better than me and not stuck up. I tend to fight Mercu a bit, and it's fun even when I get my ass completely kicked, but I still play respectfully. Other snipers resort to tactics that most snipers dont like, I guess that's just a small number of sniper mains which is also quite annoying imo.
A lot of sniper mains can also be very toxic if you simply click on their head, which is something I guess annoys me about my main, or the people that main him.
as a scout/sniper main, i got a few good ones :)

Scout: lime scouts are annoying douchebags (atleast the sterotype) they are said to be lenny bind spamming laugh taunting cunts, hence the name SCUNTS, i also hate the force-a-nature cause unless you are a consistent shot, you can't do shit.

Sniper: everyone hates bodyshots and the machina, i love the machina but a couple snipers don't, and taunting after bodyshots, fuck those people, headshot THEN taunt to show off your skill, they say the anger is a edgy hat, and even though it is, not all of them are friendly-hating assholes who hates fun and taunts regardless of what kill happens, i have a lime painted anger just for the joke. i also hate those people who name their sniper rifles to something either edgy or weeb like (play spy to be a weeb dipshit) and pre-jungle inferno, some snipers would wear the danger shield just to survive a headshot (me included, i was a little kid shush) and it was so unfair.
also not all headshots are headshots but some bodyshots are not bodyshots, so headshot in the leg or bodyshot in the face.
also the lucksman/cuntsman/huntsman, fuck anyone that uses the bows outside of degroot, also some good snipers get hackusations, just because the sniper is dominating half your team does not mean he has walls, aimbot, silent aim, etc, you just need to get good

also i have a sub-main

soldier: black box conch is for ASSHOLES! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU COMBINING THE 2 HEALING ITEMS YOU FUCKING DICK!
sorry, heres some more. bad box (i sometimes use it) and the fact that stock is arguably better then the other primarys, the equilizer is the worst weapon in a non-melee duel, and soldiers using the trolldier playstyle are called "soundsmith fans" UH NO (well sometimes yes) they want to fuck you up with a direct downgrade to stock by using the orange rocket launcher to get a free crit. i hate people who use the shotgun cause the banners are so much better, the whip is the only good melee for soldier because of its high crit rate, and also the direct hit/miss/shit, fuck that weapon, you require to aim this fast ass projectile, the crit damage can kill everyone but no one wants to aim a rocket, its fucking useless and i want to punch someone for using it.
again fuck black box conch i will literally choke you to death if you use it

as an edit, heres my opinion on black box conch if you didn't already know somehow:

Last edited:

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
When it comes to 1v1 encounters as Scout, I honestly dislike having to put effort into my movement so that I don’t die. I’m a firm believer that aim strongly outweighs how a player moves, but in 1v1s I have to focus on both aspects. Sometimes I feel that whenever I’m forced to shift my focus to how I move, my aim is degraded in the process. Especially when going up with a Soldier as a Scout, those stress me out. I have to jump a lot more than I normally would and I have to try to stay in the air as long as possible, all the while trying to aim.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Sniper Mains.

jk, I don't like machina bodyshooters and people who spawn-camp on Trade servers. Specially the Pyros, the scouts and soldiers who keep on shooting snipers in their spawn to annoy them.

Taunting after a fully charged bodyshot.

My Snoop Dogg ping. High af

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Sniper Mains.

jk, I don't like machina bodyshooters and people who spawn-camp on Trade servers. Specially the Pyros, the scouts and soldiers who keep on shooting snipers in their spawn to annoy them.

Taunting after a fully charged bodyshot.

My Snoop Dogg ping. High af
Did you say you dislike sniper mains? D:
Wreckless.. my guy... I am hurt D:

• Haha
Reactions: floot_guy

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
Not really something player-related as it is Valve-related, but I really dislike the changes they made about jumping after firing as well as how fast you can headshot somebody after scoping in. Guess I just don't like delays