What are your obsessions?

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Being lazy, and Japanese music. Wonderland forums too, since I can’t leave this community even if I stop playing the game.
Also usually the “one” I have at the current moment of time. I get obsessed in relationships.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Mechanical keyboards are one of my obsessions, I own two sub-$300 keyboards that I constructed myself from scratch, they are uniquely mine and their typing experiences are tailored to my needs.
For any mechanical keyboards nerds out there interested:
  • First keyboard - 67g Tealios lubed with Tribosys 3204, brass plate, Zeal stabilisers lubed with Krytox 205g0, a wooden case, and Japanese dye-sub PBT keycaps
  • Second keyboard - 62g Sakurios lubed with Krytox 205g0, polycarbonate plate, GMK stabilisers lubed with Krytox 205g0, an all-aluminium case, and Cherry-profile PBT keycaps

My second big obsession is Korean culture, and specifically music and food. I love Korean pop and ballads in particular, so groups like BTOB, Apink, Gfriend, and Big Bang for example are right up my alley.

As for food, can't go wrong with 불고기 (bulgogi - marinated Korean beef), 김치 (kimchi - fermented cabbage), and the greatest soda in the world 밀키스 (milkis - carbonated milk soda).

Last edited:

Darky

The Sinister Blade
★ Donor ★
Oct 6, 2018
There are quite a lot of things, some are bad habits that I uninstalled and installed again that being League of Legends (Will uninstall again right after URF gets removed) I'm obsessed with cute animals they absolutely melt my heart omg omg :katuwaa: Pretty obsessed with music too, as my life legit feels boring as hell when I'm not listening to it. This might be a weird one but i'm quite obsessed with how my steam profile layout looks, as I usually LOVE matching my profile picture with my background & Artwork, it's just so satisfying, I'm also obsessed with Frussly of course uwuwuwuuwwuuwu. There are also a few more things, but I don't want to expose myself so much :katsad:

Reactions: Hypernova

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
I'm obsessed with RGB lights, especially individually addressable ones. I have them strung all around my keyboard (which already has lights), my desk, and my 3D printer. Beautiful light show at night :hearty:

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
Music. I will listen to music anytime I get the chance. I think overall it helps my mood and makes life less boring than it can be sometimes. The only time I pause my music is when I absolutely need to, like when I go to sleep or when I shower. Other than that, I am always listening to music.

Last edited: