What did I miss?

Retr0

Your Local Nerd
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
Greece
Hi, I'm Retr0. For those who don't know me or don't remember me I used to play on wonderland and specifically on jailbreak from 2017 until around 2019-2020, don't remember exactly. Then I took a long break from TF2 and games in general (and also COVID hit so I wasn't in the mood for playing games literally every single day) and instead got into programming. After all these years I woke up one day and said to myself "man I miss tf2" and what better way to make a comeback than joining wonderland again (casual was infested with bots so yeah). Honestly I wouldn't even consider this a comeback because in some weeks I'll go to uni and I don't know how my schedule will be but regardless I decided to rejoin like two weeks ago and have some good times while playing jailbreak.

Anyway, apparently a lot of things have changed while I was gone lol. You can't gift credits anymore, you can't fire wardens anymore (I imagine due to abuse), the death request menu is now a thing, the rules have changed like a lot, I have seen a lot of new faces, and some old ones too. I also heard about an incident while playing JB the other day about some group of people (11 people I think) getting banned for abusing something and in that group was also TK who if I remember correctly was an admin? I dunno.

So yeah thank you for reading this and have a great day. :kathi2: