What do I receive/How do I receive credits for using =WL= in my Steam name?

The Wonderland TF2 servers says, that I can ,,wear" the =WL= , Wonderland.TF , or wln.tf tags in my name for more credits.
I use =WL= in my Steam name, and I'm playing TF2 on Wonderland.tf x1000 100% (orange x3) server, but I didn't notice more credits. I receive 6 credit for the time spent on the server, and max 200 credits for math.

So, what do I receive for the tags, or how do I receive credits wearing one of these tags?

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
If you have them written into your steam name you should earn extra credits (I believe it’s 15 more I think) and it happens automatically.

If you have them written into your steam name you should earn extra credits (I believe it’s 15 more I think) and it happens automatically.
You can see my Steam profile name, it has 2 =WL= tags, but I still receive 6 cedit on every server.
What should I do?

Or did I wrote it correctly? I used the Shift+7 to write that equal sign. Or is it another carachter?

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
You can see my Steam profile name, it has 2 =WL= tags, but I still receive 6 cedit on every server.
What should I do?

Or did I wrote it correctly? I used the Shift+7 to write that equal sign. Or is it another carachter?
Perhaps try only 1 =WL= ?

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
It should just work by you having one of the tags in your name.

Can you provide the IP of the server you play on?

I don't know the IP, I just searched for "orange" in the Community Servers in TF2, and it gave up *Wonderland.tf x1000 100% crits. There are more servers with this name according to bans.wonderland.tf.

Anyway, I will try just 1 tag.

I still receive 6 credit with 1 =WL= tag. The server IP: 78.46.68.231:27021