What do you guys think about the Rebeller Status on JB?

Icewallowcome

Oct 5, 2019
The time where I hate the rebel status glow the most is when playing YER spy, your instantly called out because if some red aura around you, and removes the purpose of me using the YER to be a sneaky mothertrucker
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I don't like it. Especially when you're a YER Spy and you kill someone, you have an obvious red glow to Guards.
Bruh

The time where I hate the rebel status glow is when playing YER spy, your instantly called out because if some red aura around you, and removes the purpose of me using the YER to be a sneaky mothertrucker
amazing

Tbh, if you could run away in time and don't grab a slow disguise (Heavy, Demo, and Soldier) it's not hard to let rebel status go away and trick the guards.
Yeah, but some Guards have a watchful eye, like me. It's easy to see a red glow.

Icewallowcome

Oct 5, 2019
Tbh, if you could run away in time and don't grab a slow disguise (Heavy, Demo, and Soldier) it's not hard to let rebel status go away and trick the guards.
Well most of the time the guards are huddled up next to each other and pick slow classes

It also helps to pick off people who are alone or not being watched by guards. Ghosting is also a problem but y'know
I could say sniper could the best shot, as their always lagging behind to make sure no rebelers leave

Yeah, but radar has to be activated first. and i've seen some wardens that don't even know it exists.
True, but if it was activated by a warden that knows what he is doing, then it can't be turned off unless a warden wants it off.

What I mean is, the game doesn't turn it off at the end of the round. A warden has to turn it off.