What do you guys who when you're completely bored?

JackFusion

Jul 19, 2019
Hope's Peak Academy
It's the middle of summertime for me, and I've done nothing but look for jobs and sit around playing games all day since no one will hire me. Nothing overly interesting in my life, so as the title says, what do you guys do when you're completely bored? For me, I like to hop on FL Studio and make some random tunes that sound like total garbage or study a nurses book for my classes in September.

Also this isn't me taking advice, I just wanna hear your thoughts and maybe I'll consider it.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
It's the middle of summertime for me, and I've done nothing but look for jobs and sit around playing games all day since no one will hire me. Nothing overly interesting in my life, so as the title says, what do you guys do when you're completely bored? For me, I like to hop on FL Studio and make some random tunes that sound like total garbage or study a nurses book for my classes in September.

Also this isn't me taking advice, I just wanna hear your thoughts and maybe I'll consider it.
i play my video games and try to take my team to the superbowl, or i just listen to music/my favorite youtubers

Reactions: JackFusion

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
tenor.gif

Or I'll just cook food.

• Haha
Reactions: pancakes_