What do you think about bird box

What do you think about the netflix movie bird box
if you don't know what it is : When a mysterious force decimates the population, only one thing is certain -- if you see it, you die. The survivors must now avoid coming face to face with an entity that takes the form of their worst fears. Searching for hope and a new beginning, a woman and her children embark on a dangerous journey through the woods and down a river to find the one place that may offer sanctuary. To make it, they'll have to cover their eyes from the evil that chases them -- and complete the trip blindfolded.

by the way , this movie broke several records

Yelo Chey

Member ★
The plot sounds very plane.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Super-Admin ★
It sounds like they've got some of the ideas from A Quiet Place. It's unique because of it but I can't call it original now.

How, this film is very popular on the news , at least watch the film .
I did watch it. It showed a great message in general (not being able to parent cause thats dumb) but the hype of the movie didn’t match up with the showing

I did watch it. It showed a great message in general (not being able to parent cause thats dumb) but the hype of the movie didn’t match up with the showing
LOL , you'r right the parent's are so dumb leaving the kid's on the boat while the mum goes looking for supply's.

demon

K X N G
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
it was aii but thats about it