What Do You Think About CS:GO?

Eight

Incognito
Senior Admin ★
I played it for a bit when we had CS:GO servers but never got into it.

UberCharge!!

Amphetamine'd
I like it. But i feel that CS:GO really drives people away from the game if they don't understand how the movement works, or how recoil and spray patterns work.

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★
I regret wasting 800 hours on CS:GO. Stopped playing that game nearly three years ago, never launched it ever again. However, I still enjoy watching championships and competitive matches on Twitch and YouTube from well-known streamers/YouTubers and even ESL up to this day.

P.S. My highest competitive rank I've ever reached was DMG.

sowon

K-Pop Star
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
CS:GO is an extremely technically-mechanical game, you need to know the mechanics of the game such as spray patterns, walking speeds, utility physics etc. which is why I'm not too into CS:GO anymore, I'm not good at stuff like that.
Add to that the element of teamwork that contributes to about 75% of a good CS:GO game & player, you have to know a lot of callouts and commands.

But in a casual sense, it's alright just to mess around, but it's still not a game I'd pick up over something like TF2 which in comparison is a hectic arena that doesn't require hundreds of hours worth of practise to properly play.

Floot

Baguette-man
★ VIP ★
I don't play CS GO

I play the classic CS and CSCZ cuz i don't have a gaming PC

Red

Forum Extremist
I prefer CS:S

but I used to play csgo a lot about 2-3 years ago when I upgraded to a better pc (over an overloaded work laptop)
Highest rank I ever got was Master Guardian Elite
then I deranked
and got back to silver 3...

Ironically, I almost quit TF2 over counter strike. It was a great game, however Valve kinda screwed it in my opinion.

Floot

Baguette-man
★ VIP ★
I installed it when it became f2p, but never played it....
Otherwise, it's a good E-sport.

I play the old CS and surprisingly, there are players still playing it. Most of em are not on Steam.

Like I said above, I play only the Classics