What Do You Think About CS:GO?

Eight

Temp. Head-Admin
Temp. Head-Admin ★★
Advisor ★
I played it for a bit when we had CS:GO servers but never got into it.

UberCharge!!

Risk of Rain Enthusiast.
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
I like it. But i feel that CS:GO really drives people away from the game if they don't understand how the movement works, or how recoil and spray patterns work.

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★
I regret wasting 800 hours on CS:GO. Stopped playing that game nearly three years ago, never launched it ever again. However, I still enjoy watching championships and competitive matches on Twitch and YouTube from well-known streamers/YouTubers and even ESL up to this day.

P.S. My highest competitive rank I've ever reached was DMG.

sowon

K-Pop Star
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
CS:GO is an extremely technically-mechanical game, you need to know the mechanics of the game such as spray patterns, walking speeds, utility physics etc. which is why I'm not too into CS:GO anymore, I'm not good at stuff like that.
Add to that the element of teamwork that contributes to about 75% of a good CS:GO game & player, you have to know a lot of callouts and commands.

But in a casual sense, it's alright just to mess around, but it's still not a game I'd pick up over something like TF2 which in comparison is a hectic arena that doesn't require hundreds of hours worth of practise to properly play.

Floot

✦Supporter✦
★ VIP ★
I don't play CS GO

I play the classic CS and CSCZ cuz i don't have a gaming PC

Red

Maniac
I prefer CS:S

but I used to play csgo a lot about 2-3 years ago when I upgraded to a better pc (over an overloaded work laptop)
Highest rank I ever got was Master Guardian Elite
then I deranked
and got back to silver 3...

Ironically, I almost quit TF2 over counter strike. It was a great game, however Valve kinda screwed it in my opinion.

Floot

✦Supporter✦
★ VIP ★
I installed it when it became f2p, but never played it....
Otherwise, it's a good E-sport.

I play the old CS and surprisingly, there are players still playing it. Most of em are not on Steam.

Like I said above, I play only the Classics

Sightpro1

Good but most people have bad experiences due to hackers and toxic players.

Buns

Cookie GIver
★ VIP ★
My first experience with it is... interesting. I thought the concept of the game was really cool and I thought it would be fun to try it out. But as stated in previous replies, you got to get used to the spray patterns, the walk speeds, etc. and this may be biased, but when I tried asking for help on how to play in chat, it was either people saying "alt+f4" or just not responding. After dying a number of times without getting any kills at all and not knowing how to play, I really moved away from the game after that because I don't want to go through countless hours of understanding the mechanics for the game. As stated as well, tf2 can either be fun and silly or really competitive. CS:GO thought is just all competitive, and that isn't really my style.

Loser

★ VIP ★
I played on a super old laptop with 10 fps and i hated it.. eventually I did give it another shot but similar to competitive tf2, skill gaps are hard to reach and people will kick you for not preforming.. It's just not my type of game

Alex Starther❤️

GK player
★ VIP ★
Top Poster Of Month
Bad game honestly you shoot at the opponent and you really can't tell if he's losing health or not.

UberCharge!!

Risk of Rain Enthusiast.
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
@Buns We both know what happened when I went back to CSGO that one day. Lmao

Holly

<3
Admin ★
I started playing the game recently and it's a lot of fun to play comp with my friends. I've only ~100 hours in the game at time of writing but I can tell it's a game that I can get into because it has cosmetic items I can spend my money on that do not affect the gameplay :)

Darky

The Sinister Blade
★ VIP ★
MMM I love looking at a wall and getting 14 FPS but when I try to kill someone 1 FPS. :katuwaa: