What Do You Think About CS:GO?

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
It's unballanced af. Any kid with an AWP can kill even the biggest pro. Am currently sitting at 100h with gold nova 2 wingman. I mostly play wingman cause I don't know all the callouts and if my team mate is trash I can still solo frag. I kinda use the game as an aim trainer, works great for that I'd say, especially since I use the aim training maps. As for game sense and mechanics, its a source game nothing new. Though movement seems wierd after playing TF2 and the other way around.

Nir

Popular Member
May 9, 2019
Israel
I used to be really into it and amassed a decent amount of hours but since I moved I haven't been using ethernet and my connection makes the game unplayable. I think it's an amazing game I just only wish I could play it.

SL

Celebrity
Jun 2, 2019
It's unballanced af. Any kid with an AWP can kill even the biggest pro. Am currently sitting at 100h with gold nova 2 wingman. I mostly play wingman cause I don't know all the callouts and if my team mate is trash I can still solo frag. I kinda use the game as an aim trainer, works great for that I'd say, especially since I use the aim training maps. As for game sense and mechanics, its a source game nothing new. Though movement seems wierd after playing TF2 and the other way around.
If a noob can kill a pro, that means it's balanced

• Bruh
Reactions: Neliel

Rainbow Demon

★ Donor ★
Sep 19, 2019
Rainbow Hell
I used to play CS:GO and I rly enjoy it but after some time there was a lot of cheaters and toxic people that was insulting me for not perfect skill. So I stopped playing it. But my opinion about it is: It's good game but you need lot of practice to get good.