What do you think about me

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
I think you are a curious guy who is still looking for an answer and seeking for the truth.
who also likes to ask questions.
you already said that, fool

anyway, I think your a person that needs to chill out and hang around a little seeing as how you just joined the forum and applied for mod as soon as you could, while I don't doubt that you play wonderland servers, you've only played them, you haven't actually spend the time in the forums, for example this and many other posts you've made were just to get your forum posts up to the required amount of 5 posts, or (to my knowledge) not on the discord at all, so to sum up I think your a overly excited person that in all reality to do what you want to do needs to chill out.

Strafey

Poponyanya
★ Donor ★
Jan 19, 2021
a pleasant place
you already said that, fool

anyway, I think your a person that needs to chill out and hang around a little seeing as how you just joined the forum and applied for mod as soon as you could, while I don't doubt that you play wonderland servers, you've only played them, you haven't actually spend the time in the forums, for example this and many other posts you've made were just to get your forum posts up to the required amount of 5 posts, or (to my knowledge) not on the discord at all, so to sum up I think your a overly excited person that in all reality to do what you want to do needs to chill out.
Thanks for your opinion,
I know that it may seem very fishy. But as stated in my application I already knew that I wouldn't have been accepted. The part about me posting 5 posts just for the requirement is partially true. While on one hand, I did do it so I could apply, I also started to just get more active on wln related things such as on the Discord server and also here on the Forums.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, he wanted new answers...
And I think he's a cannibal too.
Honestly, you may or may not be right