what do you think about the wonderland community

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Yes.
Wonderland is fun. People here are nice and friendly.
There are new members everyday and they do like the servers too.

The staff members are not arrogant or disrespectful and they are doing a very good job towards the community.
They do not condone any form of hate-speech, homophobia and racism and are very strict towards it.
They organize fun events, cool giveaways and make special appearances on the servers. Once they are on, the fun begins.

Wonderland is also the best server to become VIP as the donation requirement is not exaggerating.
You can participate in other people's conversation and express your own opinions here.
You can suggest changes that could make the community a better place.

This is why I love the Wln community too.

• Love
Reactions: skot

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
I would say that when it comes to people in the community, it’s great. You meet different characters and personalities and most of them are pleasant people that are some of the greatest people I met. But when it comes to staff work... It’s not that good. I can’t really blame them tho since it’s just a tf2 gaming community with people who really almost never done anything professional

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
I'm phys and I've been paid to say this "Stinky community and I'm based."
Imo, wonderland is a very unique community, and I'm happy to of been apart of it.
also thank you for saying mods are cool :)

Reactions: skot

HPRocket

Honorary Member ★
Nov 26, 2020
The United States of America
I've tried joining many different communities for different subjects (not just gaming). Nothing has quite stuck like Wonderland. I've found everyone here incredibly welcoming and fun to talk to. I've had some great conversations with the community, and have shared some great memories too. I'm incredibly happy to be a part of this!

skot

Feb 25, 2021
From being on the forums and playing on the servers, I can see the community is very friendly and most of the staff are really nice and can be forgiving. I can see this community does not enjoy people who are toxic which is a good thing. I have been on and off with the wonderland servers but I have really been getting into them lately.

• Wow
Reactions: floot_guy and Rain

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
I see this community as an enjoyable and memorable place. From the start of 2020 to 2021 this day, it has been a wonderful moment to meet and support a lot of past staff members TK, TrueMyth, Carlos, Profit, Sowon, Bluespirit, Castia and Scorch. Although I have a lot of friends in this present day I could mention those that were here before and memorable to this day with the causes of the well-delivered help they gave to the community is appreciated.

Reactions: floot_guy

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
It's been amazing seeing this community grow from literally 2-3 servers Xypher made, to a full blown community that had rivaled even the most famous servers out there in their respective times.
The beginnings of it's uprising has been, very shaky at first, especially with Xypher's old immaturity that he has grown out of, and the overall attitude and outlook of the whole staff and community, slowly changing as time went on. It isn't just the staff and the owner that had to mature, but the whole community as a whole, defining itself for what it is. This community has made an image, an art, that has defined itself, and honestly makes it a nice and unique place to relax and enjoy yourself- welcoming of all kinds of people.
It's no exaggeration to say that Wonderland has made it's mark into one of the titans of tf2 communities, as long as it's longevity proving itself to be timeless.
Props to Xypher and all the old/current staff for making this community as ageless as it has been, and for everyone that is/was present in the community that has contributed to it's comings.

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
i think the wonderland community is really nice to play on
nice admins

nice mods and overall it is just fun to talk in
Most people are very nice and fun to play with, the admins are very experienced at handling rule breakers, all of the staff are welcoming and friendly, overall nice to talk to. The Jailbreak community, most friendly, but there are some toxic people.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
This might sound forced but its not

So before wonderland even existed I learned jb from xeno gamers/lotus and I got to know the standard maps like casuarina,dynf, hop jb and trade maps and I really enjoyed it. After a while I stopped playing tf2 and when I come back after 2 years and such I found wonderland in june 2019 and played till around Sept 2019 cause life stuff. Now fast forward to covid and mid june I find myself playing tf2 again and I remember wonderland and I enjoyed playing tf2 jailbreak and got to know many people from it. A month after i joined the discord and it was scary at first to talk but then i joined in then i applied for moderator and now here i am. I've met alot of people along the way and we have lost some people as well. I've genuinely enjoyed playing tf2 and being part of the community. I've also enjoyed helping people and moderating the servers and keep in mind this is my first time moderating a server and the amount of support I get is amazing. Dont know how xypher does it but what a amazing community this is especially with them running a sister community and all.

However their are some times were this comes crashing down and not feeling like today's the day but we have each others backs and this community in general is amazing.
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to mention but shout outs

Castia-funky malaysian who help me in my first week with everything

Muffin -we applied with one week difference and you helped me in my first week as well.

Oreos- everyone loves oreos but this dude saved my ass many times by helping me moderate difficult situations and using mod commands

Scorch- stupid who I bothered with question when I rejoined

Theirs many other but these are off the top of my head

Last edited: