TF2 What is your favorite class and why?

Who is your favourite class in TF2?

• Total voters

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
Statisticallly, I'm a sniper main (because I played him a lot when I first got the game). But I think my mains are soldier and heavy. I like heavy because he has pretty high stopping power and wields a freaking minigun. I also like soldier because he can clear out a choke point. take care of sentries, and can do pretty cool mobility stuff with rocket jumping like speed pogos. I do like playing all classes but heavy and soldier are probably my favorite.

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Used to be a spymain, realised I'm shit so played with demo for fun and got good at scout, became really good at shotgun (still hate pistol btw it's good if you can aim but I fucking despise using it.)
So now I'm a scout + engi main. but I usually use milk and short to avoid that fucking ungodly piece of shit that I can never hit with for some fucking reason

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Used to be a spymain, realised I'm shit so played with demo for fun and got good at scout, became really good at shotgun (still hate pistol btw it's good if you can aim but I fucking despise using it.)
So now I'm a scout + engi main. but I usually use milk and short to avoid that fucking ungodly piece of shit that I can never hit with for some fucking reason

FYI, if you ever plan on playing somewhat competitive (not the ingame, its trash), your loudout is now ruined. Mad milk is banned, but i understand your point.
I prefer to have milk/Pocket pistol, since it can beat any combo with 6 shots from scatter and cleanup with Pistol