What features do you think should be added to Discord or Steam?

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
I desire a feature that allows free-to-play games to stay in my library after deletion. Usually after the game is deleted, it just erases itself from the games library for some strange reason. From time to time, I like to play free games that I had played in the past, but it is such a hassle having to search for it. What I want from Steam is to allow its users to keep games, downloaded or not, in their library until they consciously make the decision to remove it.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
The ability to change the colour of your level badge on steam is something I've wanted for a long time. Animated backgrounds would be nice to use instead of having to animate it yourself. The ability to choose what badges are shown instead of having the most recent ones earned as the default.

Oh and make steam gems actually worth something.

Reactions: Hypernova

MeepTF2

Jul 22, 2019
Mabye a trading chat, i haven't seen many of those around yet it isnt that hard to make i presume. All you really need is like some rules/tags and that should be good! Some tags could be like and then :key: :ref: scrap: emoticons. I mean i know that this isnt a trading server or something but it could just be nice too talk to others about trading. And before you mention other tf2 trade servers discords or just trading discords i never really seem to find any good ones with enough members that are activily buying or selling!
Post automatically merged:

Mabye a trading chat, i haven't seen many of those around yet it isnt that hard to make i presume. All you really need is like some rules/tags and that should be good! Some tags could be like and then :key: :ref: scrap: emoticons. I mean i know that this isnt a trading server or something but it could just be nice too talk to others about trading. And before you mention other tf2 trade servers discords or just trading discords i never really seem to find any good ones with enough members that are activily buying or selling!
Why has half of my message been crossed out? have i overlooked something or broken a rule?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I wish there was a crackdown on all of the underage dating on Discord, like all of the dating servers that facilitate under-18 dating. It's pretty disturbing how easy pedophiles can and do use Discord to find victims, just check YouTube.

Also, on a significantly lighter note, I want .mov support for mobile.

Reactions: Stao

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
I wish there was a crackdown on all of the underage dating on Discord, like all of the dating servers that facilitate under-18 dating. It's pretty disturbing how easy pedophiles can and do use Discord to find victims, just check YouTube.

Also, on a significantly lighter note, I want .mov support for mobile.

Throwback to when we found the 13+ discord dating server on discord me

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Throwback to when we found the 13+ discord dating server on discord me
I don't particularly remember that, but I do remember finding other servers like that on there. I never thought before that I'd encounter pedophilia much in life, but I guess it's still the Internet that every paranoid parent warns you about.