Resolved What happened now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
I tried to join a jailbreak server to test run a new day I made (Classroom day) and It says Client disconnected. I was like ok last night It didnt let me join a UGC server so it might just be a bug and I try to rejoin and it says "You have been banned from the game." At this point I'm like no way they banned me from the poll I made last night or that that discord ban was a start to another wonderland association ban for the vague Community Misconduct ruling. So I go to the Bans site and I dont see my name in the recent bans so I type my name out and dont see it on my record either only the discord bans that show 2 (so that may be it).

Was I ghost banned? Is that other "web ban" a association ban? Did I get banned and It was erased so I couldnt see? What happened because last night I joined a achievement engineer server just fine that was wonderland named

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
you were on your last chance, any relatively severe infraction would get you perm'd again
I was only told to be more mature and dont act the same + I was never told what I did wrong besides "Community Misconduct" "Immature". To my knowledge I wasn't even annoying in the discord besides trolling about Apoc and Nuke day which may of spooked the admins a bit as if I was ever going to do it knowing I could just get banned from anything minor now. This just seems like I got banned after I said 1 thing that I dont even have information of.

gaming

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2021
I was only told to be more mature and dont act the same + I was never told what I did wrong besides "Community Misconduct" "Immature". To my knowledge I wasn't even annoying in the discord besides trolling about Apoc and Nuke day which may of spooked the admins a bit as if I was ever going to do it knowing I could just get banned from anything minor now. This just seems like I got banned after I said 1 thing that I dont even have information of.
It wasn't 1 thing, you had generally similar behavior to before you got banned so you got banned again

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
You are being removed from the community.

So I got banned again from something that happened on discord? I didnt do anything wrong in the game at all this time
The senior admins told us about how you act in jailbreak servers, this is just the same reason as why you got banned in discord.

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 14352
You are being removed from the community.

The senior admins told us about how you act in jailbreak servers, this is just the same reason as why you got banned in discord.
How was I acting in the servers? The whole point of this helpdesk was to finally get some reasons to why I've gotten moderated for once. All its been is "Similar behavior" "Hasn't changed" and the same reason I got banned last time. I don't wanna be ghosted anymore and actually answered.

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
The reason why you got banned again is because you were not changing.

In Game
You were constantly trying to rule bend so your hard orders could stay afloat. The hard orders themselves were just impossible to follow, and wasted so much time.
You still were being rude to the people who did not like you or the orders that you did.
You always pestered people about their mistakes being warden.

In Discord
You were constantly asking pointless questions that, either you can look in the rules to find your answer, that you already gotten an answer for, or was just pointless questions.
Being annoying to almost all of the staff members, and being annoying about your "staff application".
Harassing and being disrespectful to multiple people, and generally being rude to most people you were talking to.
Keeping "tabs" on people who have disrespected you, and staff members whom you do not like, and purposely withholding this information despite us telling you otherwise.

And many other scenarios that I feel that are completely fake and are pointless to bring up because it alone enforces my point
Are you satisfied with this answer?

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
The reason why you got banned again is because you were not changing.

In Game
You were constantly trying to rule bend so your hard orders could stay afloat. The hard orders themselves were just impossible to follow, and wasted so much time.
You still were being rude to the people who did not like you or the orders that you did.
You always pestered people about their mistakes being warden.

In Discord
You were constantly asking pointless questions that, either you can look in the rules to find your answer, or that you already gotten an answer for.
Being annoying to almost all of the staff members, and being annoying about your "staff application".
Harassing and being disrespectful to multiple people, and generally being rude to most people you were talking to.
Keeping "tabs" on people who have disrespected you, and staff members whom you do not like, and purposely withholding this information despite us telling you otherwise.

And many other scenarios that I feel that are completely fake and are pointless to bring up because it alone enforces my point
Are you satisfied with this answer?
Not but atleast its your viewpoint

In game
1. The only real hard orders I did was sweeper podium to podium backwards and that's about it. I never did the long list of Hardcore minigames I made because I knew the admins would use it as a "Community Misconduct" reference and was only going to do it as lrs on red, so I only did sweeper and people actually PERFERED IT over cellwars to control the reds rebelling issues and they didnt even rebel through tardius or running.
2. I was told "kys" "f slur" "r word" "bozo" "12 yr old" "f you" "peice of s" "son of a b" "Hope you die" "I want to find where you live" "You should be in pre-k" "I will (guess) you" "I hope you get banned again you worthless peice of s" "You suck" "g word" and many more that if I list this will be unnecessarily long. If it was you you'd probably just ban them but I dont have the power to report 14 people so why should I be the victim for fighting back
3. This is a actual good reason, but I only did it because everyone else was culturing me how to play the game like a grandma teaching a kid about manners in a AppleBee's restaurant even though you know more than them. It gets annoying so I did it back with the slight chance of telling them its annoying to keep doing the same game over and over. Plus im also pestered on my mistakes and always been harshly moderated on my mistakes (sweeper incident for example)

In discord
1. Its a helpdesk for a reason, sometimes I'm in a rush in a server and cant pull up a whole site and scramble through a Epic long list of rules (I always am) or am confused after being banned for 7 months and everything has changed (even the players) and need to ask to get a straight away firm answer (mostly because I'm ghosted by staff a lot) because its better to know than get guard banned for 7 years for a unanswered mistake that I repeat or a vague ruling that I dont understand so that I dont have 15 people harassing me about the same thing that people see as freekill when its not
2. I was pretty nice to staff especially people like gaming or obieza, maybe joked about "I hate your ideas" or something childish like that. Also I dont remember and not rejecting that I've talked about my staff application. Maybe a "I was unfairly hated in my staff application" but that's it.
3. This follows number 2 on In game but if you mean does steam comments I was trying to squash beef. If you dont squash beef and you have hate in your heart you basically have the same energy to kill 3 adult men with your fist at any age (a fact I once heard)
4. The tabs thing was a dragged out thing, I have memories of people's wrongdoings but I mainly meant I still have 2 year old screenshots of rule breakers and a couple of videos. I just wanted to let people know they wouldn't get away trying to frame me for stuff when I still remember theirs. Exaggerating is a defensive tactic that I only use if people attack me or gang up on me.

All in all I see it as that if I do something minor, or a prominent member that y'all really care about has a problem with me; It's consider big because it's Snipers_ the infamous kid that made like 2 people quit jailbreak. (P.S. I have people that are still people in the community that annoy me so much but I know if I report them it'll do nothing but a "we warned them", but I dont blame any side I hate Snipers_ too sometimes.) If we removed my name it wouldn't be the same though; it'd just be like ok you get one more try, then my post unban would be more relaxed and take like 6 more mutes before another ban. I knew that if I even did something that would get me a mute it'd be a ban not even a tempban because I know how much the staff team dont like my personality or my idea of gaming and the whole point of wardening. At the end of the day imma try next year and may even change personalities completely and/or this might even be copied and pasted into a staff chat and used as a reason for y'all to keep me banned because I spoke back instead of agreeing and it'll be classified as "provoking a admin" (like many punishments). Just know Mint I respect you and think you're my top 5 admins so dont take this personal and I still love the other staff members because I see yall as a friend that wants to help the other ignorant one that's careless including people that hate me that use harsh speaking to convince change because I get the hate everyday even off TF2. So yeah, goodnight; maybe this thread will be closed or i'll get a final response.

"Love from the game and Love from the real world" - Snipers_ 2020/9/24
Post automatically merged:

Also I forgot to mention that I have and was forced to change (the rules)

I have stopped:
- Provoking 73% less
- Done harder orders 45% less
- Been more informative
- Screamed less
- Been away from Poopy and Jimmy and the rest of the 10 man crew that people hate
- Done no nuke day or apoc day or disaster days
- Really only been repetitive
- Done days that people have a chance at winning and not insta dying and going to the next game
- Been less blamier
- Matured to realize my mistakes in game and admit to them
- Done better lrs than the old ones I use to do (if you were there)
- Stopped dragging on arguments that are started from other people's fault or unnecessary comments
- Just leave instead of arguing
- Read the rules 9 times
- Made my own rule book
- Stopped plotting ways to ruin fun 86% more
- Been nicer to people (63% more)

and so on and so on but I am getting hotter in my room so i cant think right now clearly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.