what if cellwars was banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2021
so cellwars gets a lot of hate and for a good reason. it's a way to get around meatgrinder being banned since it's in separate areas. this makes it just a scaled-down version of meatgrinder

you have arena which you can do instead with ff on and that's something people like more than cellwars

so would cellwars being banned be a good thing or not since some people do it every time they go warden, somebody who I'm not gonna name but you probably know?

whats your onion on this?

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
you have arena which you can do instead with ff on and that's something people like more than cellwars
Much unlike Arena & Meatgrinder, cell wars just scales down the amount of reds alive, so as to not necessarily end the round.
Since people can not ensure that a 2-1~ red team & blue team is always at play, and the flexability of how many reds you may have per cell is also a plus for cell wars.
Makes it for Blue team, a necessity as for them not to be crushed by rebellers.

so would cellwars being banned be a good thing or not since some people do it every time they go warden, somebody who I'm not gonna name but you probably know?

Since We can't really stop individuals from doing cell wars off-cooldown(tragically),
I kinda have to say to Not ban it.

Strafey

Poponyanya
★ Donor ★
Jan 19, 2021
a pleasant place
Much unlike Arena & Meatgrinder, cell wars just scales down the amount of reds alive, so as to not necessarily end the round.
Since people can not ensure that a 2-1~ red team & blue team is always at play, and the flexability of how many reds you may have per cell is also a plus for cell wars.
Makes it for Blue team, a necessity as for them not to be crushed by rebellers.

Since We can't really stop individuals from doing cell wars off-cooldown(tragically),
I kinda have to say to Not ban it.
I strongly have to agree with what Cotage said

In my opinion having cellwars is indeed a necessitiy
Especially on servers that have more than double the amount of reds
And keeping in mind that cellwars is something that is only allowed to be done every 3 rounds I see no reason to ban it. As many others have already said this, cellwars is just a part of jailbreak.
so cellwars gets a lot of hate and for a good reason. it's a way to get around meatgrinder being banned since it's in separate areas. this makes it just a scaled-down version of meatgrinder

whats your onion on this?
If we would ban things based on the reaction they receive then I can guarantee that cellwars wouldn't be the only thing banned.

For arena there is just 1 argument that comes to my mind, being that reds can rebel at any time given when you order them to go to arena and unless you have guards placed on every corner, its not hard to run away.

Doing cellwars every round is bannable either way so I dont count breaking WonderLands rules as an argument.

Apollo

Coffee Addicted Gambler
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2020
the Lion City
Only reason why most of you want it banned is because you die from it first second at the start of a new round. Haven't you thought of not fighting for once? Some wardens may restrict amount of people in cells but usually the only time they say that is because you guys start screaming "he didn't say one per cell we don't have to fight!"

Reactions: Strafey

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
If cell wars is banned, most people will probably pick Kids day, it would be a disaster if it happens.
Your compairing an LR to a order, what?
Post automatically merged:

Only reason why most of you want it banned is because you die from it first second at the start of a new round. Haven't you thought of not fighting for once? Some wardens may restrict amount of people in cells but usually the only time they say that is because you guys start screaming "he didn't say one per cell we don't have to fight!"
No, I only hit people that hit me and most wardens restrict people per cell are you also aware that the hit boxes are way different from actual hitboxes and heavys and demoknights have a clear advantage which is bad for the game as heavys can’t really do movement based minigames, which is literally 75% of them and demoknights just rebel because they have heads now granted it’s only one or two but that demo gets one hit on a blu and he has his charge and can one shot a scout.

Last edited:
  • This Is Fine
Reactions: Strafey
Status
Not open for further replies.