What is Better Laptop Or Computer

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Laptops are better you can carry it anywhere you go and then whenever you got spare time you can use it at least in front of a desk.

- AMD Ryzen 5 3550H Processor -
- RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 256 GB SSD -
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4 GB -
- Full HD screen -
- Battery life: Up to 7 hours -

★Subaru

Mar 28, 2020
It really depends how you use it or for what you are using it:

If you are using laptop then i can only guess you are in a work where you need ur own laptop to work on it or you are too poor to buy parts for a pc.

If you are a gamer like me you might want to buy parts for a pc, then you have higher experience of playing.

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
It really depends how you use it or for what you are using it:

If you are using laptop then i can only guess you are in a work where you need ur own laptop to work on it or you are too poor to buy parts for a pc.

If you are a gamer like me you might want to buy parts for a pc, then you have higher experience of playing.

Adding on to what he said
Laptops is for more portability you can get laptops that can stream games relatively well
Laptops are also somewhat cheaper than actual computers

Computers are for people who don't move much (traveling)
Computers have higher performance than laptops and are much more appealing

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
Depends on what you get. I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, a 2018 model to be specific. It's pretty good for its price, but you NEED to get a cooling pad for it to rest on. The most taxing game I own on it is Resident Evil 7, and it can run that game at 60 fps even with graphics settings maxed. Despite all of that though, it heats up very easily. Even TF2 can cause it to heat up quite a bit if you're playing with maxed settings.