What is The Last Flight In Badlands ?

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
Most of you should know that this map is a zm map that i am currently working on. It is an airport that is crawling with infected. I will be adding two secerets to the map to make it mysterious and seceret (obviously). I know most of you guys get slightly bored only defending the entire time so i will be adding small objectives to the map to make it more interesting than the other zm maps. My objectives will be simple, for example; destroy a generator that unlocks a defendable rooms. or activate a control pannel to raise a bridge which can get you to another part of the map. The point of this is to make these maps more fun and make them seem like small campgains. So with the Last Flight In Badlands there will be multiple rooms and hangars with different functions.
Post automatically merged:

If you guys like the idea of added objectives in the zombie game mode i would spend my time to make more of those to make you guys have a blast in the zm server. Finally i would like to add that you guys are awesome!!!

Please,please,please, let me know if you have any ideas on what kind of maps should i make and what kind of objectives. I can also add traps to my maps to make players more cautious for example, LANDMINE!!!, no that would just be annoying and kill you instantly but i think acid pools from spilled containers, or beartraps, and that kind of stuff.

Last edited: