What is the most Annoying part of TF2?

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
two parts:

Randomness.
This applies in random crits and random bullet spread.

You can't just mix mechanical skill and randomness like that, man.

Bots/Cheaters/Hackers/Script Kiddies.
I guarantee almost everyone here has had some experience against cheaters. Bots at least.
For those who don't know, I sometimes get super-toxic when I see cheaters. (nowadays at least I can hold myself back from doing so)
The annoying part about bots is that they don't have feelings; you can't change them.

Some might say that you can just kick them, which is true, however it doesn't always work.
And sure, you can leave the game, but sometimes I just couldn't find a bloody game without like a group of them. (Unless I played Hydro lol)

Reactions: Vladdleco

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
I don't play much actual TF2. But i think i should just say this.

Random critical's do not need to exist in TF2.

I think VAC should be improved to actually ban most cheats.

Competitive needs to be worked on.

Maybe make it so the level system actually matters? like rewards for getting a high level. (Because after you get 150 i think your level resets.)

Add some sort of hat/badge showing your current rank for Comp with it's own unique Unusual effect for some sort of bragging rights type of thing.

While some of these might not be "Annoying". I find it annoying that their not already in the game. (Reward system for levels and the competitive hat/badge with it's own unusual effect.)

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
The disconnect between developer and player is currently the highest I feel it has been for TF2 in a long time, if not ever.
Look at where we stand, everyone praised the pyro update but honestly it wasn't that good. It added the fish for pyro, a projectile flamethrower and a new form of mobility for pyro, as well as the banana.
People loved the update, not because it was a good update but because it was actually anything at all after experiences radio silence from the developers for so long.
If the developers knew its community, or made an effort to interact with it anymore then every issue listed above would more than likely have a solution by now.
Meet the Match was a thinly veiled attempt to split what should have been one big update into two small ones. It was to make it seem like they are doing something, but they've been sat on this heavy update for so long now does anyone really care anymore?
I dont know. Honestly, this disconnect from the developers is my least favourite part of TF2.

Reactions: Sinful Soul