What is the policy on breaking a rule for the first time?

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
hi, i speak from experience, i'll give you the full thing of how the system goes
so that i can give you a picture, let's say that you mic spam alot

your first offense would be something like a 1 hour mute
second offense would be something like a 1 day mute
third offense was, for me, a 1 week mute along with the warning in which my next offense would result in permanent mute
my fourth offense, it was permanent
on my 5th offense, assuming my appeal for the previous was accepted, it would have a permanent mute which would be unappealable

someperson

Mar 1, 2020
hi, i speak from experience, i'll give you the full thing of how the system goes
so that i can give you a picture, let's say that you mic spam alot

your first offense would be something like a 1 hour mute
second offense would be something like a 1 day mute
third offense was, for me, a 1 week mute along with the warning in which my next offense would result in permanent mute
my fourth offense, it was permanent
on my 5th offense, assuming my appeal for the previous was accepted, it would have a permanent mute which would be unappealable
The problem is it isnt from mic spam its from map exploiting

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Repetitive rule-breaking leads to longer bans or even a perm one.
just like what @oi said.

There are rules. You need to follow them. We cannot just sit on servers babysitting players.
When you are seen breaking a rule unknowingly you will be warned (If a staff member is on the server.)
But if a call was made by another user, or you keep doing what you were doing, even after you've been warned by others or not(Staff or not), it is a direct ban.
And, if you are a JB player, you should know all these. JB rules, General rules...

List of rules and info:

Jailbreak rules:

General rules:

Reactions: someperson

someperson

Mar 1, 2020
I am not sure but if you private messaged a mod on the discord server I’m sure they would be happy to awnser
Thanks for the advice
Post automatically merged:

Repetitive rule-breaking leads to longer bans or even a perm one.
just like what @oi said.

There are rules. You need to follow them. We cannot just sit on servers babysitting players.
When you are seen breaking a rule unknowingly you will be warned (If a staff member is on the server.)
But if a call was made by another user, or you keep doing what you were doing, even after you've been warned by others or not(Staff or not), it is a direct ban.
And, if you are a JB player, you should know all these. JB rules, General rules...

List of rules and info:

Jailbreak rules:

General rules:
I understand that but I was killed in the spot then told it was an exploit which I didnt know so either someone told something else to an admin or there was an admin with no mercy :/