What is the worst/best movie you have ever seen?

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm making this thread as a general get to know everyone well idea so I could talk with new people.

For me I would say the worst movie I have ever seen is "Ouija origin of evil" based on it being extremely predictable, there was things mentioned that was completely pointless to the story and a lot of points in the movie were very forced.

On the other hand the best movie I've ever seen is probably "The Nightmare Before Christmas" for it's amazing songs and how well the story is written and how you can bond with the characters.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else thinks about movies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't watch a lot of movies in general so I can't really recall what the worst movie I've seen is. However, the best movie I've seen is Arrival . Unique & interesting story, visually it looks beautiful, and all in all it was a well-put-together film.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
my favourite movie is Space Balls cause I absolutely love comedy and it perfectly makes fun of Star Wars and Star Trek. instead of a millennium falcon it's a flying Winnebago. John Candy does great as a half human half dog, instead of Darth Vader its lord helmet, and really there are many movies that parody others that kinda suck and are obvious parodies where as space balls kinda has its own story and is more making fun of the characters with excellent comedy. good scenes

worst movie imo would have to be a lot of Adam Sandler movies really, just seems the usual even though the plot doesn't require him to fall in love yet he still does for w/e reason. also jack and Jill just sucked.

• Haha
Reactions: Neliel
The worst movie I have seen is probably AntBoy, a low-budget movie rip-off of Spider-Man and Antman.

The plot was awful; stale, unoriginal, and predictable, the actors were bad, the characters weren't "alive" and for some reason the audio wasn't lined well with the video in such a way that it led me to believe that the movie's audio was translated to English from another language.

My favourite movie(s) would most probably be the entire series of the Disney Pixar movies. I know that may seem strange, but hear me out: I feel pixar's movie's are really emotionally moving, and in my opinion they are usually very well made with stories that have references to real life events etc.

IMO that is a very powerful tool to use while creating a memorable story. Most other films seem stale in comparison. Also, the first Matrix movie was incredible, just saying

Last edited:
Reactions: =WL= DeadlyJustice
Best movies at the moment
  • Schindler's List (1993)
  • The Shining (1980)
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
  • Many others.
Worst movies
Too many.

PS: *Here's* my IMDb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Personally I enjoyed the Jack Reacher movie that came out this year based of the books (I am a massive jack reacher fan lol)
And my other favourites would be under hill 64 i think it is, and Fury love war movies lol
Liquid old man wtf

Nov 29, 2019
I'm making this thread as a general get to know everyone well idea so I could talk with new people.

For me I would say the worst movie I have ever seen is "Ouija origin of evil" based on it being extremely predictable, there was things mentioned that was completely pointless to the story and a lot of points in the movie were very forced.

On the other hand the best movie I've ever seen is probably "The Nightmare Before Christmas" for it's amazing songs and how well the story is written and how you can bond with the characters.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else thinks about movies.
U wanna see a movie that will screw with your brain? It’s called the Butterfly Effect... also Shaw shank redemption is amazing

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Interestingly enough, I have seen two movies this year that are personally significant enough to mention here. One is a favorite; another is far from that. (Both were also released this year.)

One of them, Parasite, is this great film about a family scamming another and screwing over many in their wake. When I was near the end, I honestly wanted to continue watching it, and that says a lot considering I'm a quite impatient and restless person. It had heart-pounding tension, beautiful cinematography, and an unexpected yet fitting ending. I highly recommend it. It should be noted though that the film is all in Korean, so if you dislike watching stuff with English subtitles then this might not be for you.

Another movie, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, is the latest installment in the newest Star Wars triology. I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but I can say that this movie doesn't make me want to get into it more. It has zero tension and the pacing is so quick that I feel like this movie was actually two spliced together. You know how trailers are typically fast-paced, cutting between different, interesting moments of a film to get people interested? That is how watching The Rise of Skywalker felt; it felt like I was just watching a giant trailer.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Best: Valerian and the city of a thousand planets, honestly I had to put the Truman show on 2nd just cause of this one. It's about as perfect as it gets, though many don't get the story line and it's a sci-fi, so it's rating isn't that good.

Worst: uh? Prolly ghost in the shell...

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Best movie? Ooooooh boy. Im an Edgar Wright fanboy. So my pick is The World's End or Baby Driver.
Worst movie? Langoliers. hands down. It just sucks. The book is fine but the mini series yes im counting it as a movie. Its just bad.