TF2 What is the worst class in TF2, Crutch wise?

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I hate to say it, but I have to with Heavy. A "Crutch" is typically a term related to something making things easier, so if we're looking at a specific class, it has to be Heavy.

Heavies have a lot of HP, can deal very high damage, can heal their teammates and supress enemies. There's a reason every good team has a Heavy and that's because they're so efficient. Just because they can be deemed a crutch though doesn't mean they're bad.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
heavy.
sacrifice mobility for tankiness and damage
legit unstoppable at close-medium range
can carry his own health pack

Pyros honestly, I would respect pyro if he had actually worked for his kills. I try to hit flares along with pyro for the simple reason that wm1 pyros sometimes just ruin the game.

pyro is not really strong, he just frustrates the enemy
once you're away from his effective range, you can easily destroy him
he sometimes counters that by using flares, which take a lot of skill to use. (unless ur one of these scorch-thots)

as for compression blasting, I'd say it's a fair punishment for being predictable, as it takes a lot of skill to press M2 at the right moment and suddenly temporarily switch your mindset to that of a Soldier or a Demoman for example.

Reactions: Carlo

Carlo

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2020
Sofia, Bulgaria
I hate to say it, but I have to with Heavy. A "Crutch" is typically a term related to something making things easier, so if we're looking at a specific class, it has to be Heavy.

Heavies have a lot of HP, can deal very high damage, can heal their teammates and supress enemies. There's a reason every good team has a Heavy and that's because they're so efficient. Just because they can be deemed a crutch though doesn't mean they're bad.
Heavy.