What Is Ur Favorite Artstyle?

nekon

Dec 28, 2019
Each artist has their own unique individual art style when it comes to animated/cartoony styles, so your question is sort of vague in my opinion...
But i think realistic art styles are the ones where most artists have a consistent style :3

BonkMaykr

Quad Damage Junkie
★ Donor ★
May 11, 2020
Area 51
Anything non-realistic is usually my favorite.

Vibrant art styles are pretty good. I really love vibrant colors. Furry art and Sci-fi themed films/games usually have the most vibrant colors. This is one of several reasons why I have a love for games like Mothergunship and Robocraft.

Also, any cartoony, nonserious, lighthearted art style, like in TF2. Those art styles go very well with comedic settings. American TV shows like South Park, on channels like Comedy Central, Adult swim, etc. are known for cartoony styles because it fits well within the context.

Silhouette-centric styles are good as well because they add more uniqueness to certain characters and also make them easier to find. TF2 is well known for this, thanks to the varied shape of each playermodel.

I guess you could say I'm a complete nerd. Like, photo-realisim isnt my thing lol. It's not bad. But just not as memorable.

echobug

Oct 12, 2019
da burbs
this questions pretty broad but i'm gonna specify it down to 2 people

i fuckin love bryan lee o'malleys artstyle
a95b7e55de5ca261bf0cbe13f38f85f206e67a6e_hq.jpg
th
ERK84mmXsAAHJMd.jpg

idk its just so simple yet so recognizable to me, its really appealing too imo

and on the other side of the coin is some anime shit game stuff i like, shit like etrian odyssey and persona q
EOV-and-X-Art-Book.jpg
persona_q2_1_1191578-768x490.jpg

yuji himukai's stuff is really cute and appealing to me, like bryans stuff its quite noticeable and unique tbh and it helps a lot that i fuckin love etrian odyssey so much, the simplistic yet detailed look of it is so fuckin appealing