TF2 What is your favorite class and why?

Who is your favourite class in TF2?

• Total voters

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
It depends on the map but im bad at spy and probaly scout too. if it's dm_duel i'll either go pyro or sniper, but im better with pyro than anyone. 2fort? turbine? doublecross? probably same, pyro/sniper. Soldier on occasion.

etgofraze

Jun 29, 2018
It depends on the map but im bad at spy and probaly scout too. if it's dm_duel i'll either go pyro or sniper, but im better with pyro than anyone. 2fort? turbine? doublecross? probably same, pyro/sniper. Soldier on occasion.
I agree with ya on how it depends on the map. But im pretty flexible with the classes. Spy just hits me though.

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Demo: It's fun to bait people into your sticky traps, and I love getting chains of multiple direct hits in a row, and to get many kills with a single bomb.
Engineer: I love using shotguns, and with 150 hp (gunslinger) and average speed + a short circuit, it's very strong as with enough skill, you can beat any hitreg class, and the short circuit fucks projectile classes.
Scout: He's fast, pisses people off, and the screams of "Of course you use milk, because you ain't aim or win in a FAIR fight." just make me feel wonderful.

Smiley

May 19, 2018
Poland
My favourite class?
Hmmm...
I don't have one...
I love Pyro... Mainly because it's fun to play class which is fair and balanced.
I love Heavy because it's perfect class to chill out in casual... Not to mention beautiful Heavy Rushes... That feeling when you make someone feel the moment when you see 12 Heavies charging at you with spinning miniguns is just perfect...
And I really like Medic because he fits my playstyle... And I also like helping others... Even if they ignore me and let me die to Spy, Soldier or Scout...

Demonic_Fun

Oct 7, 2018
My favorite class is a sniper class. Sniper because it's mainly what i use in all games but its just so satisfying to quick-scope and get sniper kills. I've mainly picked up sniping from BO2 but i just love sniping. Now i want to know what your favorite classes are so please dont by shy tell me!