What is your favorite order to kill the reds with?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
  1. Stating "Simon Says [insert here]" or "Last Reaction [insert here]" without initiating either game. Old asf trick but always seems to get people.
  2. "No Taunt Day" and then "Last Reaction taunt" or "RPS for LR."
  3. "No Crouch Day" and then "Start Obby, no cheating. Cheating is defined as going through or above Obby. You have 30 seconds to complete Obby." This is only, of course, if the map allows for Obby to be cheated.
  4. "Bumrush to my warden markers" and then placing a marker in front of a mini-game and then opening the mini-game. People will rush into the mini-game, assuming that's what they're supposed to do, even if no marker is actually in the game.
  5. "In Cell Rebel Day. Hug and face the back wall of your cells." This is only, of course, if the map allows for the back of the cells to be reached from outside, of course.
  6. Properly intiate Simon Says. Then, start a game of True or False and state that if RED or BLU Knifepit is entered outside of Simon asking a question, you are KOS (sort of implied already that Simon must ask the question given it is Simon Says, but I like to remind people anyway). Proceed with the game asking questions as Simon for a bit, and then ask a question without saying Simon. You could also do this with Jeopardy/Trivia I suppose.

Glowie

May 13, 2020
ALL AT ONCE, NOT SEPARATE OCCASIONS
1. AFK AFM in cells, and one Repeat per order.
2. Cease and Rewind Day: Cease and Rewind Day is Defined as whenever I say "Cease" you will AFK AFM where you are. When I say "Rewind" you will rewind to the last position in which I TOLD you to be AFK.
3. No Mercy Day, no pardoning.
4. Bomb Rush to all of my Warden Marker's day, telling them to AFK in Warden Markers.
5. Ceasing in Chest Area, and then rapidly placing markers everywhere. Then telling them to rewind, many go to the wrong marker, or go to chest area. When in reality I want the Warden marker I had previously put, whether they made it or not.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
1) Simon says im Simon, Simon says we are playing Simon says.
2) Simon says bomb rush to my warden marker day
3)Simon says no taunt day
4) as we go slowly to soccer I say "Simon says last reaction crouch" even though we never played it and about 4 reds jump.
5) during my warden marker being placed I say "I say Simon says AFK AFM even though its bomb rush to my warden marker day.
6)I take them from the pool to Obstacle course with the warden marker and say "Simon says all days are not over bomb rush threw Obstacle course and as soon as you finish AFK AFM upon arrival.
7) And anyone that went in obby or out of my warden marker is KOS.

Kinda my trick order :3

D

Deleted member 8006

Although I don't play on BLU, this works well:
Step 1: Hope the RED and BLU team has a bunch of players with mics (Servers with high player counts, like 24+ players).

Step 2: Make it out of cell rebel day, lava day, and some other day like no taunt day.
Step 3: By this point, everyone is talking on their mics, so end ONE of the days.
Step 4: If no one asked for a repeat, wait like 30ish seconds (As some people may have actually ran out of the cells, making them KOS). During this time, a lot of people will be talking and people start to forget days.
Step 5: After waiting for a bit, end the random day added, like no taunt day.
Step 6: Some people may have fallen for that, but not everyone. End the other day after some time (Either lava day or out of cell rebel day, depending on what day was originally removed).
Step 7: You can expect a lot of REDS to still be in their cells, as a bunch of them forgot the days and they can't ask for days anymore.
Step 8: Level up your stranges.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
3 reds left
make them follow your warden markers
say bomb rush into jeopardy and afk afm
3 reds left are smart boys and afk afm in jeopardy
"bomb rush to your own player podium in sweeper"
some will go to sweeper some will go to jeopardy
kill those in jeopardy

f-ception

ception
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2020
toronto
Simon says I'm simon, jump. Anyone who doesn't jump is KOS because it's a direct order.

Bombrush through obby, cheating is defined as going through obby. Since I never said no cheating, anyone who doesn't bombrush through obby is KOS. This one typically gets a lot of people.