What is your favorite retro video game system?

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
3DS considered retro? I still remember my beloved Pokemon Black & White (Zekrom) DSi over 10 years ago. The design of it isamazing even if it is a subtle Reshiram & Zekrom glossy printing that was on the backplate of the DSi. I still have it, but the battery is basically shot.

Pokemon Black & White being one of my favourite Pokemon games of all time, I got the Black version because I like Reshiram more, brother got White for Zekrom naturally. Prior to that, I had a regular black DS that I played Pokemon Diamond on, brother got Pearl.

richtofen.jpg

last gen richtofen.jpg
★ Donor ★
Oct 12, 2022
3DS considered retro? I still remember my beloved Pokemon Black & White (Zekrom) DSi over 10 years ago. The design of it isamazing even if it is a subtle Reshiram & Zekrom glossy printing that was on the backplate of the DSi. I still have it, but the battery is basically shot.

Pokemon Black & White being one of my favourite Pokemon games of all time, I got the Black version because I like Reshiram more, brother got White for Zekrom naturally. Prior to that, I had a regular black DS that I played Pokemon Diamond on, brother got Pearl.
Well, since the 3Ds eshop closed this March, I guess after that, it became retro. (including the discontinuation of the 3ds family of systems, since Nintendo is no longer making them.)