What is your favourite item in the game (TF2)

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
your favourite item can be anything hats,unusual,australium,skins,weapon..
My favourite item in the game is probably a key1545564288169This is because its something in pure and can do a lot with it you can start with a key and make your way to anything in the game like a burning team captain.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
ghostly_gibus_demo_large.87919d7b1ea46009f5a1efaa220597bbfbe28021.png

This

Reactions: Prxme

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
your favourite item can be anything hats,unusual,australium,skins,weapon..
My favourite item in the game is probably a keyView attachment 2009This is because its something in pure and can do a lot with it you can start with a key and make your way to anything in the game like a burning team captain.
I gotta say my favorite item is the Quarantine case from the Invasion set just because of it's apperance

Nir

Popular Member
May 9, 2019
Israel
Ghostly Gibus has a nice curvature around the front, and the side with the ghost brings a chill down my spine. Whenever my enemies see me walking around with the Ghostly Gibus, they see the ghost and cry themselves to sleep. I think that in a way, it brings down their moral and let me reach sweet victory. The Ghostly Gibus is also pretty easy to obtain but 'tis a sadness that it is untradable. I guarantee that there would be people that would buy it for hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.