What is your guys mindset?

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
While playing TF2 or any game people get into a mindset (example —>) by telling themselves that they are better than everyone in the server. But, not everyone thinks that way so I was wondering what kind of mindset do you guys get into when playing?
E0096167 5AAB 4416 B477 8E6586810855
:yay:My mindset is usually saying that I am going to enjoy that game.:yay:
:katalpha:Sometimes my mindset can also be where I want to kills and play to the objective!:katalpha:

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
when I play CSGO my mindset revolves around me being confident at my abilities, but when I play TF2 my mindset goes to let me do as good as a can so I seem like a cheater.

slot

Honorary Member ★
Jul 7, 2020
in tf2 jb i usually just go on blu team and hunt down rebellers. its fun to click on heads
in all multiplayer games in general i just focus on being social and listening to convos
in singleplayer games im usually more concerned about the game and being good at it

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
in tf2 jb i usually just go on blu team and hunt down rebellers. its fun to click on heads
in all multiplayer games in general i just focus on being social and listening to convos
in singleplayer games im usually more concerned about the game and being good at it

This is problably what i would say by im a bit more competitive in some games.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Keeping your cool. I try my best not to get frustrated so I usually listen to music when I work or play games. It is very helpful for someone who loves music.