What is your guys opinion on LGBTQ+

Status
Not open for further replies.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
My best friend irl is transgender (likes to be called 'he'. he actually doesn't rly care cuz we speak in french)
We've we've known each other since elementary and became best friends in highschool.
I hated it when other students bullied him. Even teachers would talk trash on him. idk wtf was wrong with people at that time. why cant you just respect others? is it that hard?
Every week, we gather around just to get drunk with other friends.

nowadays it is ok to have a homosexual relationship or crossdress.
you shouldn't care what society says about you. society exists just to talk behind others back, while their own houses are on fire.

I love you all
:hearticon2:

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I'm not gay nor bisexual, but as a pure man, I respect the community of LGBTQ+. Most of my internet friends are part of LGBTQ+ and I treat them like a human. Most people are offending that community which I don't like how it is going.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
To me, if they are the type of person that pushes their sexuality or gender by slapping pride flags on EVERYTHING and getting offended by clear jokes then I think you went a bit too far but if the person just has a different sexuality but has a actual likable personality then it’s all good with me

Status
Not open for further replies.