What is your least favorite/played class and why?

Socks

Who?
★ VIP ★
My least favorite class is heavy because he's too slow for what he does. The cost of movement speed is annoying and you can easily output lots of damage as other normal speed classes.

kokostal

Admin ★
★ VIP ★
pyro definitely. not satisfying to play at all, i always end up using the shotgun/flaregun only with him since flamethrower just isnt fun.

My least favorite class is heavy because he's too slow for what he does. The cost of movement speed is annoying and you can easily output lots of damage as other normal speed classes.
Literally mine and my reasoning.

Mc_Duck ♫ ||-//

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
I can play with all classes, but if I have to choose I would go for demoman

Least favorite class has to be the Spy due to me not having the ability to trickstab and always ending up getting trickstabbed lmao

Rampage

Member ★
The only one I ever have a problem with playing is the spy. I barely play him, and with good reason. I suck at spy...

Um... I suppose all classes have their uniqueness and I like all in some way, but I HATE Engineer's play style. (I mean the vanilla style.) I enjoy playing with the frontier justice, coupled with the gunslinger to be an offensive styled one but all in all it's a lazy and boring class.

c0ntriL

★ VIP ★
Scout,Heavy,Sniper
Scout: I like being able to run fast and get up close to get those deadly hits on lower health players and being able to deal max damage to higher health classes, such as Heavy.
Heavy: I like being able to shred anything in my path and having a large ammo pool..Oh and eating endless amount of sandvich's.
Sniper: Well, its sniper.

demon

K X N G
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
spy is probably the worst class to play as and against, backstab angle is 180 degrees?????busted????

c0ntriL

★ VIP ★
Oh you said least fav, i thought you said most fav..woops misread that.

Lucifer

Member ★
Least favorite would be heavy too. not enough damage output in minigun

pyro isnt fun to play as or against

Vladdleco

Member ★
I love to play as Pyro or Spy and even Medic but I hate everybody fucking scouts.
They are too fast for me.

TnC_Ice

Member ★
I’m a spy main but hit detection is just so bad it gets annoying a lot of the time

Malzahar

Member ★
Pyro garbage class needs to be nerfed

Pyro garbage class needs to be nerfed
You're only saying that because you don't like it and/or cant play it. Pyro imo is fine,you just gotta know how to fight one.

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
as a pyro main, remove pyro

BULLYING SUCKS,IT SUCKS BAN EVERY STUPID BULLIES BULLYING SUCKS BULLYING SUPPORTING SUCKS BULLYING SUCKS:savage:

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
BULLYING SUCKS,IT SUCKS BAN EVERY STUPID BULLIES BULLYING SUCKS BULLYING SUPPORTING SUCKS BULLYING SUCKS:savage:
this isnt related to the post lol read the topic

also lest fav class is scout because im bad at video games