What Is Your Most OG Username?

Socks

somehow
★ VIP ★
What is the first or earliest (as far as you can remember) username for any video game ever that you can remember? Mine was Ninja4396 for CP

Reckless Flute Guy

Flûtes au Beurre
★ VIP ★
RecklessVanquisher
I still like the word 'reckless'
I didn't have an Internet connection in the past, so usernames were just randomly typed characters on ps2. Rklss was gud enough, until i got a PC.

N

not-human

Online game is xdom (in minecraft)
And the oldest nick name that i used is in Need for speed Underground 2, that name is user

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ★ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
Honorary Member ★
The first name I have used was Pandcoco

but due to people unable to pronounce my name correctly, I have switched it to Walnuts

☣ Mario

Member ★
Mario_N64_Game, for Minecraft

SadNote.PNG

russianmasturbatingstick.PNG

ᴡᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴇᴘɪᴄ
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ.

Malfunction

★ VIP ★
greatmarx for my ROBLOX account. I was a huge fan of the Kirby series and my favorite character was Marx. Back when I made my account, ROBLOX had some weird ass thing where I HAD to put an adjective in my username, so I just did "greatmarx" without any capitalization because I was 8 years old.

Even worse was my first Xbox Live name:

DaSwagDemon.

Give me a break I was about 9 or 10 years old and Montage Parodies were the cool kid thing so I thought "Swag" was the pinnacle of comedy.

Yoshi

Member ★
Mine was YoshisBruder2, the Bruder is german for Brother

My brother was named YoshisBruder so basically there were 2 of us.. Now you know :smart:

Toastlawyer

Member ★
Toastanwalt literally the german version of my name right now for Clash of clans back at 2010. And i Translated my name to Toastlawyer bc i got tired of people asking me what it meant

Vick

Member ★
I was named hhhhh222 on minecraft the first time I played. My mom though you could access one's account with just your name. That remained my name untill I figured out how to change my name and explain it to my dinosaur of a mom.